Atheist

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
Atheist sure put a lot of time, money and effort in denouncing a God they claim doesn't exist.

Why is that?

Why does something that's believed to be nonsense get these people so worked up?

These people are the epitome of cowardice IMO. They seem to only go after Christians. I've yet to see them challenge the Muslims on their beliefs.

You sure have that wrong.

Christians put alot of time and money into evangelizing. When they are not doing that, they are trying to force you to convert. When they are not doing that, they are killing folks that don't.

And when they are not doing that? They are claiming to be the victim.

Most atheists are agnostic when you get down to it. They prefer the atheist word since it has an anti-Christian implication to it, culturally speaking and opposing Christianity is the main goal. They try to play semantics when justifying the use of the term but either you don't believe God exists, you do or you don't know. I can understand those that say they aren't convinced, falling into the 'I don't know' camp but to claim God doesn't exist means that you have access to all known and unknown aspects of the universe, which is nutty.

Atheist sure put a lot of time, money and effort in denouncing a God they claim doesn't exist.

Why is that?

Why does something that's believed to be nonsense get these people so worked up?

These people are the epitome of cowardice IMO. They seem to only go after Christians. I've yet to see them challenge the Muslims on their beliefs.

not really....

I think they just need to speak up to shut the theists up

Christians put alot of time and money into evangelizing. When they are not doing that, they are trying to force you to convert. When they are not doing that, they are killing folks that don't.

Forcing? Forcing someone to do something would be like telling you that you need to convert or be fined, you know, like they do health care.

Conversely, evangelizing is simply telling people that you have found a better way to live. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Christians were commissioned by Jesus to go spread his teachings to all the nations of the world.

Why are you deflecting from my questions?

Are you saying that atheist do not spend money, time and effort denouncing God and/or Christianity? These billboards are what then? A figment of our imaginations?

Where exactly is all this forcing and killing by Christians taking place?

We do it just for sport. I used to have a water cannon with a motion sensor in my front shrubbery. You can buy it on Ebay. It is supposed to be used to keep animals out of your flower garden. Instead, I pointed it at my front door. I would see these kids coming down the street door to door wearing white shirts and black ties on their bicycles. I loved to peak out of the curtain s and watch Mormon missionaries get blasted when they rang my doorbell (right above the "No soliciting sign)! I got 4 of them and a couple of Seventh Day Adventists before I moved!

Why is that?

not really....

This is a forum for people to express their ideas and beliefs in terms of their spirituality. Why come here and poo over everyone that does? That is just plain disrespectful. And I know, those of faith can and have also been disrespectful as well. Not all of them turn the other cheek.

It's not like they are showing up at your home knocking at your door. This is a public forum for people to exchange ideas.

Why is that?

not really....

Why? What do the theist say that harms them? Love thy neighbor? Honor your Mother and Father? Do not murder?

Forcing? Forcing someone to do something would be like telling you that you need to convert or be fined, you know, like they do health care.

Conversely, evangelizing is simply telling people that you have found a better way to live. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Christians don't do fines.

That's why a great deal of Africa was Christian.

That's why a great deal of South and Central America is Christian.

That's why most of North America is Christian.

That's why most of Europe is Christian.

Christians aren't a live and let live type of religion.

They are live and let die.

Sing it baby!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2hKzZss5Y]Paul McCartney & WINGS - Live And Let Die - YouTube[/ame]

We do it just for sport. I used to have a water cannon with a motion sensor in my front shrubbery. You can buy it on Ebay. It is supposed to be used to keep animals out of your flower garden. Instead, I pointed it at my front door. I would see these kids coming down the street door to door wearing white shirts and black ties on their bicycles. I loved to peak out of the curtain s and watch Mormon missionaries get blasted when they rang my doorbell (right above the "No soliciting sign)! I got 4 of them and a couple of Seventh Day Adventists before I moved!

I'm sure your neighbors were all sad to see an asshole like you leave. Property values probably shot up overnight.

"The profession of shaman ( preacher priest etc) has many advantages. It offers high status with a safe livelihood free of work in the dreary, sweaty sense. In most societies it offers legal privileges and immunities not granted to other men. But it is hard to see how a man who has been given a mandate from on High to spread tidings of joy to all mankind can be seriously interested in taking up a collection to pay his salary; it causes one to suspect that the shaman is on the moral level of any other con man."

Oppression.jpg

Why is that?

It is Christians who put billions of dollars into something that doesn't exist. A self perpetuating money train

Atheists only put time and money into preventing Christians from using public resources to force their views on them and their children

Last edited:

Forum List

Back