at town hall, Marjorie Taylor Greene: If GOP Retakes House, We Must Impeach Biden, Harris, And Fire Fauci, Greene also says she loves Alex Jones

I'm not surprised about the impeaching of Biden, I said if the Democrats impeached Trump the second time, then this would be common for every President, all it takes is the other party controlling the House.

Pretty stupid politics but this is what we wanted.

Who would have thought that crazy bitch was the leader of the House GOP , but here we are.
do you mean literally crazy or just

I am an unthinking leftie so i call every R "crazy" kind of crazy?

as if i have to ask

I'm not sure that it's a good idea.

Who are we going to replace these liars with? Another liar who tells us what we want to hear?

tell me about it soul sister

I agree with impeaching both Biden and Harris at the same time, firing Fauci as well BUT---what they have done goes into the court of criminal and treason. Hell Biden and Fauci have now committed crimes against Humanity with their mass infect and allow to die bs.

I agree with impeaching both Biden and Harris at the same time, firing Fauci as well BUT---what they have done goes into the court of criminal and treason. Hell Biden and Fauci have now committed crimes against Humanity with their mass infect and allow to die bs.
Then the Speaker of the House becomes President...

And there's none of the entrenched leadership of the Republicans that I really would feel safe with at the helm.

Forum List

Back