at town hall, Marjorie Taylor Greene: If GOP Retakes House, We Must Impeach Biden, Harris, And Fire Fauci, Greene also says she loves Alex Jones

The GOP, 2022
Hmmm... just remember, when they retake the majority, possibly even the Senate, it was as good as a gift from Biden's administration. All the old mumbler had to do was keep his own party together and produce positive changes. Instead? He destroys our credibility abroad by totally mishandling the withdrawal from Afghanistan. He cripples much of our energy industry and hands massive incomes back to Putin. He pisses millions of people off by demanding they take a vaccine they don't want... I could go on but it wouldn't matter to you. Thass otay, Buckwheat, you're about to see exactly how badly the Chuck and Nancy show screwed you while you were cheering against the Bad Orange Man. I look forward to the coming hysteria. Maybe it'll turn into a circular firing squad.

We need more like MTG. You go girl!
The GOP, 2022
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yupper, M'58......that's what the GOP has devolved into.

In a way it is entertaining to my personal sense of humor, but...
....but, on the other hand, it's sad for America.

In the end though, MJT's occupancy of that seat (GA-14th) is because of the nature of her district. In short, you get what you pay for ---(14th out of 14 districts in education level; 13th out of 14 districts in income per capita)....in short she ain't a competent legislator representing a district that ain't a star district.

Most startingly is.....is her popularity within MAGA-world.
THAT tells us as much about MAGA-world as it does about Georgia's 14th Congressional District.
--------------------------------------------------------

Everything she said is right on the money. You got a problem with it? Go eat a dick.
"Eat dick"?
Son, is this the right venue for your level of demeanor and social skills?

In the end though, MJT's occupancy of that seat (GA-14th) is because of the nature of her district. In short, you get what you pay for ---(14th out of 14 districts in education level; 13th out of 14 districts in income per capita)....in short she ain't a competent legislator representing a district that ain't a star district.

THAT tells us as much about MAGA-world as it does about Georgia's 14th Congressional District.

"Eat dick"?
Well said.

Impeachment is the cudgel of choice. Any HoR can treat an opposition WH like a ham sandwich knowing the Senate doesn’t have the votes to convict.

Grand political theater from our elected officials….

"Eat dick"?
I would like to think that she only represents the loud and shallow end of the GOP wading pool, but I'm becoming less hopeful with time.

This appears to be the GOP now.

Forum List

Back