At Least One Program Unaffected By Shutdown....

...Obamacare

:lol::lol::lol:

Good job, Republicans. You really showed 'em

:rofl:

Obamcare supporters have no ambition other than digging in the working mans pocket

What a miserable life they must live in the working class shadows.

Hey, I'll start saving half my sandwich for you leftist too

-Geaux

...Obamacare

Obamcare supporters have no ambition other than digging in the working mans pocket

-Geaux

I am part of the working class. Try another attack, because you just failed at that one.

...Obamacare

-Geaux

I am part of the working class. Try another attack, because you just failed at that one.

lol...

And I'm a democrat

-Geaux

-Geaux

lol...

And I'm a democrat

-Geaux

I've been a carpenter for 12 yrs and come from a working class family. I have also dug ditches, mowed lawns and worked on a fishing boat. You're a fucking moron.

lol...

And I'm a democrat

-Geaux

I've been a carpenter for 12 yrs and come from a working class family. I have also dug ditches, mowed lawns and worked on a fishing boat. You're a fucking moron.

Did you take hits to the head with your framing hammer or something? Get a clue

-Geaux

i meant erik, not you JED

and yes, it is effected, if the government is still shutdown where is the funding coming from?

you're a simpleton

i meant erik, not you JED

and yes, it is effected, if the government is still shutdown where is the funding coming from?

you're a simpleton

And yet the exchanges still rolled out today. Obamacare goes on.

You're on a roll today. You should quit while you only look like half an idiot.

Dumbass, the gov't is shutdown. Thanks to Republicans in the House. Own it. Embrace it. This is what you asked for.

No.. it is NOT shut down.. planes still flying.. drugs still being tested...military still doing its operation.. FBI still investigating.. etc etc etc

VERY SMALL PARTS of the government that are considered nonessential are not open.. but the VAST majority of the government is going just as it was yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

you sir, are an idiot

It's called a gov't shutdown because the gov't stops operating at full capacity; not because the gov't literally shuts its doors and every gov't worker goes home.

You really shouldn't throw insults around too much, because you have proven without a doubt that you're a fucking moron beyond belief.

The ESSENTIAL portions of government are running AT FULL CAPACITY... gift shops, park patrols etc MAY be effected

Those things NOT getting paid (including employees) have in the past, and most undoubtedly will this time be paid for their time off (a free vacation)..

YOU were the one saying government was "SHUT DOWN".. it, in FACT, is NOT

Idiot

Idiot.. the government is not shut down.. this fucking scare tactic myth put forth by your leftist masters is laughable

And yes.. the fight to defund Obamalamacare as well as much more shit needs to be fought.. the federal government is spending beyond its means and is spending on shit that it is not constitutionally charged to spend on

Interesting. Please link to the post where you advocated shutting down the government at any other point due to our over spending.

I have REPEATEDLY advocated for the cut of all things that are not constitutional... and I have repeatedly said that without a budget in balance, the government should be FORCED to live within its means... and if that means shutting down PARTS of it.. then so be it

Idiot.. the government is not shut down.. this fucking scare tactic myth put forth by your leftist masters is laughable

And yes.. the fight to defund Obamalamacare as well as much more shit needs to be fought.. the federal government is spending beyond its means and is spending on shit that it is not constitutionally charged to spend on

Interesting. Please link to the post where you advocated shutting down the government at any other point due to our over spending.

I have REPEATEDLY advocated for the cut of all things that are not constitutional... and I have repeatedly said that without a budget in balance, the government should be FORCED to live within its means... and if that means shutting down PARTS of it.. then so be it

So it should be easy for you to link to where you have advocated for a shut down previously for other spending that was blowing out the budget. Let's see it.

Dumbass, the gov't is shutdown. Thanks to Republicans in the House. Own it. Embrace it. This is what you asked for.

No.. it is NOT shut down.. planes still flying.. drugs still being tested...military still doing its operation.. FBI still investigating.. etc etc etc

VERY SMALL PARTS of the government that are considered nonessential are not open.. but the VAST majority of the government is going just as it was yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

you sir, are an idiot

Tell that to these people and the business that depend on their patronage.

Shutdown hits Portsmouth Naval Shipyard | wlbz2.com

Shipyard workers furloughed by shutdown | WAVY.com | Portsmouth

NASA Langley workers in Hampton sent home | WVEC.com Norfolk - Hampton Roads

NASA is essential?? Shipyard workers at a FEDERAL level are essential?? And again, the VAST amount of the federal government is working just as it was yesterday, and the day be fore, and the day before

This is nothing but a paid vacation for government employees. They will all get back-pay for sitting home doing nothing just like they did back in 1995. Then they will get overtime for all those hours spent on the backlog. This government shutdown is actually costing us tax payers $300 million a day more than keeping it running. Once this hits the debt ceiling it will explode interest payments, raising taxes, government spending & destroy the economy.

Last edited:

So it should be easy for you to link to where you have advocated for a shut down previously for other spending that was blowing out the budget. Let's see it.

So it should be easy for you to show where the topic was brought up to shut it down for Medicare Part D or whatever else where I would have given the opinion in reply...

Link this, motherfucker, I would advocate shutting down all non essential parts of government causing an overbudget situation... I do not care if it is parks, Obamalamacare, public service announcements, subsidies, or whatever else

So it should be easy for you to show where the topic was brought up to shut it down for Medicare Part D or whatever else where I would have given the opinion in reply...

Link this, motherfucker, I would advocate shutting down all non essential parts of government causing an overbudget situation... I do not care if it is parks, Obamalamacare, public service announcements, subsidies, or whatever else

Still no link to your "many previous times of advocating shutting down the government".

Why is that?

you sir, are an idiot

It's called a gov't shutdown because the gov't stops operating at full capacity; not because the gov't literally shuts its doors and every gov't worker goes home.

You really shouldn't throw insults around too much, because you have proven without a doubt that you're a fucking moron beyond belief.

The ESSENTIAL portions of government are running AT FULL CAPACITY... gift shops, park patrols etc MAY be effected

Those things NOT getting paid (including employees) have in the past, and most undoubtedly will this time be paid for their time off (a free vacation)..

YOU were the one saying government was "SHUT DOWN".. it, in FACT, is NOT

Idiot

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot that it's called a PARTIAL SHUTDOWN. That's what the media, Republicans and Democrats have been calling right?

Dumb ass

Forum List

Back