At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
What is your source for those statistics being bullshit? Are you assuming haitians are all homosexuals who came here?

The CDC claims they were all heterosexuals without even interviewing them. I haven't made any claims about their sexual orientation, but you trust the CDC which obviously lied about it.
Let's assume that 1/100 of them were homosexuals.. Unless you believe haiti has a massive homosexual culture.

Why assume that? It's more reasonable to assume 90% of them were homosexuals. Only a small percentage of the Haitian migration had HIV.
You're assuming 90% of haitian migrants with HIV were homosexuals. How accepting is haiti of homosexuality? How wide spread is aids there? Grow up.
You're claiming AIDS affects heterosexuals more than homosexuals with no sense of the proportion Leftists have when arguing for gun control. The CDC says you're full of shit.

Gay and Bisexual Men HIV by Group HIV AIDS CDC

He wasn't claiming anything of the sort.

What does HIV in Africa have to do with HIV in the United States?
It shows that HIV does not just affect gay people.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

You acknowledge it can be transmitted through needles, but not through heterosexual sex?

How much do you know about anatomy and physiology and pathophysiology? I know some, which is probably more than you, since I'm a nursing student as well...

HIV requires blood to blood contact. Normal heterosexual sex doesn't facility that. Only repeated anal sex provides a conducive medium for transmission. Tissues in the rectum are much more fragile than those in the vagina and often tear and bleed during anal sex.

HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, breast milk, & other body fluids.

This includes semen.

Unless you think women are naturally impervious to being infected by HIV, they can and will get infected if they have sex with a man who is infected.

Women aren't impervious, but contracting it though vaginal sex is several orders of magnitude less likely than contracting it through anal sex. I've never heard of anyone getting it though breast milk or any other bodily fluid other than semen or blood.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

You acknowledge it can be transmitted through needles, but not through heterosexual sex?

How much do you know about anatomy and physiology and pathophysiology? I know some, which is probably more than you, since I'm a nursing student as well...

HIV requires blood to blood contact. Normal heterosexual sex doesn't facility that. Only repeated anal sex provides a conducive medium for transmission. Tissues in the rectum are much more fragile than those in the vagina and often tear and bleed during anal sex.

This includes semen.

Unless you think women are naturally impervious to being infected by HIV, they can and will get infected if they have sex with a man who is infected.

Women aren't impervious, but contracting it though vaginal sex is several orders of magnitude less likely than contracting it through anal sex. I've never heard of anyone getting it though breast milk or any other bodily fluid other than semen or blood.
HIV and Breastfeeding AVERT

The CDC claims they were all heterosexuals without even interviewing them. I haven't made any claims about their sexual orientation, but you trust the CDC which obviously lied about it.
Let's assume that 1/100 of them were homosexuals.. Unless you believe haiti has a massive homosexual culture.

Why assume that? It's more reasonable to assume 90% of them were homosexuals. Only a small percentage of the Haitian migration had HIV.
You're assuming 90% of haitian migrants with HIV were homosexuals. How accepting is haiti of homosexuality? How wide spread is aids there? Grow up.
You're claiming AIDS affects heterosexuals more than homosexuals with no sense of the proportion Leftists have when arguing for gun control. The CDC says you're full of shit.

I never claimed that, in fact, I admitted, IN AMERICA, that HIV affects the lgbt community more then the hetero community.
And in Africa, unless you think the laws of physics are different there. The difference is, homosexuals are in hiding in Africa because of Christian and Muslim laws which persecute them so they can't be properly studied.

I trust you're intelligent enough to understand the implication of that.

I never claimed that, in fact, I admitted, IN AMERICA, that HIV affects the lgbt community more then the hetero community.
And in Africa, unless you think the laws of physics are different there. The difference is, homosexuals are in hiding in Africa because of Christian and Muslim laws which persecute them so they can't be properly studied.

"Properly studied"
Hiv affects tens of millions there..

This includes semen.

Do you acknowledge that the viral particles [which are extremely fucking contagious and deadly], in the semen, once pumped from the penis into the vagina, can't stay and manifest and spread within her vagina and migrate through tissues into her bloodstream? The virus doesn't just stay in the veins and arteries. It infects every part of the body. The stomach tissues, the integumentary system, the brain, and on.

"Properly studied"
I was wrong, you lack the intelligence to understand what I just posted and I refuse to dumb it down further.

Err, you've clearly never had anal sex.

No comment. I'll defer to your expertise on the subject.
What a priceless comment. :lol:

This includes semen.

Your web page includes no evidence that breast milk can actually transmit HIV>

This includes semen.

"There is evidence to suggest that HIV-infected CD4 cells have a greater capacity to replicate themselves in breast milk than in blood. 4 Once an infant digests this HIV-infected milk, it is believed that the virus can enter the infant’s body through breaches in the infant’s mucous membranes - the lubricating membranes lining all body passages and cavities. The most likely part of the body where this happens is in the gut. It is also considered likely that HIV transmission can happen through the tonsils as they contain cells that are capable of HIV replication. 5 - See more at: HIV and Breastfeeding AVERT"

This includes semen.

Do you acknowledge that the viral particles [which are extremely fucking contagious and deadly], in the semen, once pumped from the penis into the vagina, can't stay and manifest and spread within her vagina and migrate through tissues into her bloodstream? The virus doesn't just stay in the veins and arteries. It infects every part of the body. The stomach tissues, the integumentary system, the brain, and on.

The odds of contracting HIV through normal vaginal sex are about 1/1000th of the odds of contracting it though anal sex.

This includes semen.

How Do You Get HIV or AIDS

Aids.gov, man.

This includes semen.

"There is evidence to suggest that HIV-infected CD4 cells have a greater capacity to replicate themselves in breast milk than in blood. 4 Once an infant digests this HIV-infected milk, it is believed that the virus can enter the infant’s body through breaches in the infant’s mucous membranes - the lubricating membranes lining all body passages and cavities. The most likely part of the body where this happens is in the gut. It is also considered likely that HIV transmission can happen through the tonsils as they contain cells that are capable of HIV replication. 5 - See more at: HIV and Breastfeeding AVERT"

That isn't evidence. It's a theory.

This includes semen.

Aids.gov, man.

Homosexual propaganda.

This includes semen.

Theories are generally the best available conclusion, and the conclusion fits reality.

"Properly studied"

Conditions and social habits in Africa are nothing like what we have here.

"Properly studied"

Conditions and social habits in Africa are nothing like what we have here.
No shit, africa just shows that homosexuals aren't the ones who disproportionately have AIDS when looking at the world.

Theories are generally the best available conclusion, and the conclusion fits reality.

Theories are a "conclusion" only to the scientifically illiterate. the conclusion doesn't fit reality if you have no empirical evidence.

This includes semen.

Aids.gov, man.

Homosexual propaganda.

You're being willfully ignorant.

Yeah, there's Leftist partisans out there like Socialist, but that doesn't mean that aids.gov is nothing but propaganda, or that all scientists are liberals. To brush it off as nothing but propaganda tells me that no matter of scientific evidence is going to sway you.

Do I have to take you through the hospital with me, have you meet some of my patients, and have you read some med charts? Come on man.

Forum List

Back