At 5'5" - how thin do you have to be....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
to have a totally FLAT stomach.

I'm around 123 and it's kinda flat but not totally.
Should I lose more weight or just do sit ups?
When I stand, I'm always leaning back and forth to tighten them up... but it pisses me off cause 123 is the lowest I've been since I had my last child and that was over 20 years ago

When I stand, I'm always leaning back and forth to tighten them up... but it pisses me off cause 123 is the lowest I've been since I had my last child and that was over 20 years ago

I don't know darling, however I think you sound okay so stop worrying!

This is an order, you will obey....ALL resistence is futile :whip::tongue:

123 lbs is skinny enough and just do a little stomach crunches and know you are skinny enough...

If I can wrap my right arm around you and lift you up, its flat enough.

Yeah, I know, but I want hubby to be proud of me on the beach this summer! He loves a bikini and I want to wear one and look as good as possible! I guess I have to do sit ups and crunches more regularly..... I'll go down to 118 but that is it.

You do planks? My granddaughter did planks to get that look...

ugh, more work... I thought starving would be good enough!

plank-exercises-variations.jpg

Yeah, I know, but I want hubby to be proud of me on the beach this summer! He loves a bikini and I want to wear one and look as good as possible! I guess I have to do sit ups and crunches more regularly..... I'll go down to 118 but that is it.

Hubby is proud of you the way you are, or he should be :smiliehug:

Hubby is proud of you the way you are, or he should be :smiliehug:

Oh he his, but, he's just the kind of person that speaks before he thinks. I'm kind of thick skinned, so he says stuff knowing it won't bother me OR might motivate me. He thinks I'm super cocky, so he's always trying to bring me down a peg or two ;)

Forum List

Back