Asylum for the lunatic lefties facing the crushing reality that The ONE will lose.

I'd like this to be a safe haven for all you long-gone lunatic lefties who will be mourning the Dim Party's loss of the White House come Wednesday.

All you leftwing fubar hacks can comfort each other here.

I intend NOT to conduct ANY victory dances celebrating the all but inevitable defeat of The ONE TERM PROPOSITION in Tuesday's elections in THIS, your thread.

I dedicate this thread to your butthurt.

:clap2:

Making pre-dick-tions again, Liability?

"Phear the Phred!"

:lol:

I'd like this to be a safe haven for all you long-gone lunatic lefties who will be mourning the Dim Party's loss of the White House come Wednesday.

I intend NOT to conduct ANY victory dances celebrating the all but inevitable defeat of The ONE TERM PROPOSITION in Tuesday's elections in THIS, your thread.

"Phear the Phred!"

Your material is stale and inaccurate.

Fear the Fred is something I did say. I liked it. Irritated the snot outta you libbies at the time.

But it was far from a prediction. Besides, who knew Sen. Thompson would develop a bad case of Electoral Narcolepsy? :D

OTOH: Mitt is already kicking the incumbent's ass. :cool:

Also, I already made my prediction before AutoZona departed the USMB family. I just happen to be enjoying, now, how right I was then. :clap2:

"Phear the Phred!"

Fear the Fred is something I did say. I liked it. Irritated the snot outta you libbies at the time.

But it was far from a prediction. Besides, who knew Sen. Thompson would develop a bad case of Electoral Narcolepsy? :D

Also, I already made my prediction before AutoZona departed the USMB family. I just happen to be enjoying, now, how right I was then. :clap2:

Yeah, it was more your insistence that Fred Thompson would be the next POTUS.

That was about the time I stopped taking your predictions seriously.

How did that turn out for you?

To answer that question: everybody but you, apparently.

"Phear the Phred!"

Yeah, it was more your insistence that Fred Thompson would be the next POTUS.

That was about the time I stopped taking your predictions seriously.

How did that turn out for you?

To answer that question: everybody but you, apparently.

False. I did maintain he could become our President. But I don't recall ever making a prediction that he WOULD be.

But, maybe you're memory is right. Doubtful, but possible. Maybe I did cross the line into making such a prediction. It hardly matters. People make predictions all the time and nobody is right all the time.* Especially you libs. :lol:

So, just get real, Goto. You have your pedestrian preconceived little lib notions and, therefore, the truth is you didn't STOP taking my predictions seriously. Anything I said caused dissonance with your trite lib world-view, so you never ever began taking my predictions seriously. That I saw too much in Fred didn't change your view about me or my predictions one gram.

Fred flopped. Oh well. So will Pres. Obama in his bid for re-election.

Thankfully.

* Making a prediction, even if that's something I did, didn't "work out" well or poorly. Didn't cost me anything. As things turned out, the idiot that presently infests our Oval Office got the job. Such a tragedy. But my mistaken alleged "prediction" had nothing to do with that. I certainly didn't vote for the Obamessiah.

Last edited:
You've already been gloating, endlessly, dumbass.

You've already been gloating, endlessly, dumbass.

Wrong again, as usual, you fuckbrain.

I have been enjoying rubbing a bit of UNcertainty into the smug faces of shithead motherfuckers like you.

But one really can't gloat about a win until the deal is sealed.

Now, go get some salve for you massive butthurt, you poor deluded simpleton.

Better hope you're right, 'cause the FEMA camps are almost ready. :muahaha:

Zzzz.

Nice attempt to marginalize those with whom you disagree.

One can be opposed to the policies and positions of liberal Democrats and the Obama Administration without giving any credence to conspiracy nutbar shit like "FEMA" camps.

Preparation H is now being combined with Preparation O, ho ho ho.

Liberal butthurt over the impending loss of the incumbent in his bid for a second term is expected to be MASSIVE.

Preparation HO HO HO might do the trick.

Apply liberally. :lol:

CNN poll says its tied nationally, liability. These bold threads are amusing.

All news I am seeing, international fox is the only Us station i get, has the race at a dead heat. This is from Germany,England, Mexico City and Argentina.

Is that news service distinguishing between the overall NATIONAL popular vote and the much more important state by state popular vote projections?

It is only the latter (the actual election day results, that is) that will tell us what the Electoral College results will be.

And lots and lots of the main stream (lib) media polling continues to claim that in the battleground states (and adding in the so-called "safe" states for the incumbent), the "close" vote is not close enough to cause The ONE to be defeated. And it is just such "reporting" that deserves to be challenged.

The ONE is losing. The lib media will not tell you that. I just did.

CNN poll says its tied nationally, liability. These bold threads are amusing.

See my reply to Kiki.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what CNN "says."

I have seen enough of the framework of the various polls to advise me that the underlying bases for the polls' predictions are in error. GiGo. The results are skewed. I would seriously recommend disregarding ANY poll that still relies on mere registered voters. As to those who use "likely voters," which is certainly more reliable, I would still question any that stack the deck by over-sampling Dims.

Where these polls are premised on (say) 50 Dem respondents and 34 or so GOP respondents, then in order for the statistical analysis to have ANY meaning relative to the actual vote on election Day, one would necessarily HAVE to believe that Dims will throng to the polling booths but that the Republicans simply will not.

You can accept such nonsense at face value if you wish. I certainly don't. I reject that pap.

Where the national polls show "tie" under circumstances where the methodology of the polling is so skewed and silly, it tells me that the ACTUAL vote is very likely to go decidedly against the incumbent. There are additional factors, of course. But that's ok.

I am not trying to persuade you or anybody else that the outcome WILL be decided in favor of Mitt. I am merely performing a small public service. If I am correct, then it will dawn on a whole lot of liberals and Obama Fluffers, too late, that they have been misled. I think many of them deserve a little fore-warning.

:cool:

Germany and Mexico City covered both pop and electiral. Pop even split. Germany gave Mitt the electoral win with a very small margin.

Good point though. DailyI interact with people who hail from all over the level of interest is curios.

Germany and Mexico City covered both pop and electiral. Pop even split. Germany gave Mitt the electoral win with a very small margin.

Good point though. DailyI interact with people who hail from all over the level of interest is curios.

Accurate and worthwhile reporting (national or international) would focus a whole lot less on projecting the national "popular" vote -- which is pretty much irrelevant -- and a whole lot more on coherent polling on a State by State basis to try to ascertain the likely Electoral College outcome.

Forum List

Back