Astrology is crap

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I tried two different astrology compatibility ratings and one gave me great ratings with people who get on my nerves and the other gave my mixed ratings with people I love.

The astrologers can't seem to agree on what makes people compatible.

Did you ever want to speak with an astrologer and get a complete chart for the year? It isn't all that expensive. My daughter got me one for a birthday and it was pretty good. This astrologer did a radio segment every week and I always listened to him so she got the idea from that.

Did you ever want to speak with an astrologer and get a complete chart for the year? It isn't all that expensive. My daughter got me one for a birthday and it was pretty good. This astrologer did a radio segment every week and I always listened to him so she got the idea from that.

I got one done. There are also free astrology programs online and my boyfriend got me one that does compatibility and solar returns.

I went to several free sites and the reports are conflicting.

I'll make this easier for you, Drifter. You and I are compatible enough. So... wanna fuck?

I tried two different astrology compatibility ratings and one gave me great ratings with people who get on my nerves and the other gave my mixed ratings with people I love.

Synastry is complex, and the interpretation is an art more than a science. What's relevant is what kind of energies are present --- but there's no way that can predict how those energies will express.

What da hell's an "astrology compatibility rating"?

it's 2016 and you're just figuring that out now?

Synastry is complex, and the interpretation is an art more than a science. What's relevant is what kind of energies are present --- but there's no way that can predict how those energies will express.

On one it said I had a high compatibility and on the other just average. :dunno:

Fuck. Is Pogo still talking?

When was I supposed to figure it out what year? :lol:

Fuck. Is Pogo still talking?

Pogo plays good music he/she pretty cool.

when you were 5 or 6 .

when you were 5 or 6 .

I didn't know about it back then. :dunno:

On one it said I had a high compatibility and on the other just average. :dunno:

But "one" what? Website? :dunno:

Did you have to enter all the details down to hour and minute, latitude/longitude of both parties? That's what it takes yanno.

But "one" what? Website? :dunno:

Did you have to enter all the details down to hour and minute, latitude/longitude of both parties? That's what it takes yanno.

Yeah it's a software Expert Astrology. and Kepler Astrology.

when you were 5 or 6 .

it's ok my mom is 80 and still swears by it. but then again she's nuts.:smiliehug:

when you were 5 or 6 .

it's ok my mom is 80 and still swears by it. but then again she's nuts.:smiliehug:

:laugh2: ain't we all just a ittle bit.

Forum List

Back