Assemblyman Mike Duvall resigns after his sex comments are broadcast

Psst... No I didn't!
I would never miss a vote that keeps you sick people in the closet where you belong!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:You poor guy. You didn't read the bill...it doesn't keep us in the closet. It doesn't even talk about the closet.

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I'm still legally married and I would like to thank you for doing your part to create the WEDGE that will allow us to take this to the U.S. Supreme Court under "Separate but Equal". :clap2:

Good luck with that!.

Luck has nothing to do with it...I am legally married. Right now. As we speak.

Just remember, Obama's puppet Sotomayor is now on the SCOTUS. Obama is steadfastly against gay marriage. Sotomayor and the other liberal loons on the SCOTUS will vote however Obama tells them too!

Funny how you think the SCOTUS operates. :lol:

So, once again, you immoral people will be shot down.

Doubly funny considering the topic of this thread. :lol::lol:

And that my friend, is a very good thing!
If you freaks want to run around with rings on your fingers, acting as though you're married, that's fine by me. Same as the disgusting gay males who go out of their way to act like women. You know, the limp wrists and lisps?. They provide me with so many laughs!. After all, you people choose to be that way. You certainly WERE NOT born that way.
But you WILL NOT reap the benefits that we TRULY married couples (male and female) sow.

Really? what benefits are those (beyond what we are legally getting right now)?

Would those be the benefits that the wife of Assemblyman Duvall is about to get? Those red-blooded heterosexual American he-man and his little woman benefits?

Your envy of us is duly noted.

:lol::lol::lol:You poor guy. You didn't read the bill...it doesn't keep us in the closet. It doesn't even talk about the closet.

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I'm still legally married and I would like to thank you for doing your part to create the WEDGE that will allow us to take this to the U.S. Supreme Court under "Separate but Equal". :clap2:

Good luck with that!.

So, once again, you immoral people will be shot down.

If you freaks want to run around with rings on your fingers, acting as though you're married, that's fine by me. Same as the disgusting gay males who go out of their way to act like women. You know, the limp wrists and lisps?. They provide me with so many laughs!. After all, you people choose to be that way. You certainly WERE NOT born that way.
But you WILL NOT reap the benefits that we TRULY married couples (male and female) sow.

Would those be the benefits that the wife of Assemblyman Duvall is about to get? Those red-blooded heterosexual American he-man and his little woman benefits?

Now why would I envy ANYBODY who CHOOSES to live the life of a disgusting pig as you do?
Find the elusive "GAY GENE" and you just might get some credibility. Until then, FORGET IT!
Seriously, it takes one sick puppy of a male to get his ass reamed by another sick puppy of a male. Just as it takes one sick puppy of a female to carpet munch the pussy of another sick puppy of a female.

DEAL WITH IT!

Good luck with that!.

Now why would I envy ANYBODY who CHOOSES to live the life of a disgusting pig as you do?

Explain what is disgusting about my life. I work for a living. I have a beautiful wife, a darling daughter. We pay our taxes, we are law-abiding. We have friends. We enjoy the outdoors. We get along with all our relatives. We give to charity. We volunteer. We vote.

Tell me what is disgusting. I want to hear it from you....clearly.

Find the elusive "GAY GENE" and you just might get some credibility. Until then, FORGET IT!
Seriously, it takes one sick puppy of a male to get his ass reamed by another sick puppy of a male. Just as it takes one sick puppy of a female to carpet munch the pussy of another sick puppy of a female.

DEAL WITH IT!

You make it sound like that kind of sex is only practiced by gay people...I've got a little news for you......

He can always join the Democratic Party.

Wait a minute! I thought he WAS a liberal Democrat!!!

Boy! Am I embarassed! :redface:

:lol:

I am glad he resigned. The GOP wants to be the morality party, but they don't always get rid of the people who screw up big time and don't resign on their own. Yet another reason why they aren't in power anymore.

I just LOVE how John and Ken are putting his head on a stick! :lol:

The deflection is pitiful.

Anyway this bloke's stuffed. And it's good another hypocrite exposed himself for what he really is while pretending to be otherwise. If you go around telling others to keep it in their pants then you damn well better keep it in yours. He's fucking idiot, I feel for his family but he can go fuck himself.

Explain what is disgusting about my life. I work for a living. I have a beautiful wife, a darling daughter. We pay our taxes, we are law-abiding. We have friends. We enjoy the outdoors. We get along with all our relatives. We give to charity. We volunteer. We vote.

DEAL WITH IT!

You make it sound like that kind of sex is only practiced by gay people...I've got a little news for you......
I don't have to tell you what is disgusting about it. You'll find out when you get to hell.
Now, two lesbians raising a DAUGHTER. What could possibly happen in that picture?

DEAL WITH IT!

I don't have to tell you what is disgusting about it. You'll find out when you get to hell.
Now, two lesbians raising a DAUGHTER. What could possibly happen in that picture?

Um, a straight A student with a bright future in college, life ahead of her.

BTW...you DO know that 99.99999% of gay people come from straight parents, right?

Nice talking with you, Segregationist. You're fun to play with.

Um, a straight A student with a bright future in college, life ahead of her.

BTW...you DO know that 99.99999% of gay people come from straight parents, right?

Nice talking with you, Segregationist. You're fun to play with.
1473 posts in a lil' over a month. It seems that your marriage ain't that great!
BTW, I do know that 100% of gays CHOOSE to live that disgusting, immoral lifestyle.
Nice talking to you too!
Just stay away from my twin daughters, or i'll have to rip your head off!:razz:
Have a good evening, sincerely!

Last edited:
You know...I'm getting sick and tired of these liberal California Democrats and their immorality!!!!!

so am i.....lets get rid of the California Legislature.....and rebuild it from scratch........yea a movement....and i dont mean bowel.......well maybe i do....there aint nothing but shit up there anyway.....

Honestly, another member of the "morality party" turns out to be another sleaze, does this come as a surprise?

This about sums it up:

"I made a mistake and I sincerely apologize," the statement said. "I deeply regret the comments I made in what I believed to be a private conversation. This is a private matter and I ask that everyone respect the privacy of all involved."

Yeah, he's only sorry he got caught. Fucking hypocrite. Least he got caught.

Has anyone asked Charlie Rangel or Tim Geithner what they though about this?

Damn. I love it.

Hypocritical scumbag "Christian" conservative republican.

You lie. You cheat.

You're gone!

Karma baby!

Here's some of the tape:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc"]YouTube - CAUGHT ON TAPE!!.....CA Assemblyman Michael Duvall; HOT MIC convo about sex 'a lot' and 'spanking'[/ame]

Forum List

Back