Why wasn't her return put on the table when Obama restored relations with Cuba?

TooTall

So you are saying that she is not a "WANTED TERRORIST?"

So that I understand, would you please just answer "yes" or "no;" Was Mrs. Shakur named a "WANTED TERRORIST" by our government? If she was, "yes" or "no," does she still have that designation?

-

You said that, not me. I said that Obama has no interest in having her returned to the US or it would have been an item in the negotiations normalizing relations with Cuba. They got a US Embassy, we got nothing. Is that too difficult for you? I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago. Since you insist on putting words in my mouth, I don't owe you an answer, but there it is.

:lol: I see :lol: .

So do you know if Mrs. Shakur is still considered a "Wanted Terrorist" today? "Yes" or "no," as opposed to a riddle, would be good. :lol:

-
This was my answer: "I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago."

I guess that riddle was too complicated for you so the answer is yes.

:lol: Wow!!!

She is a "Wanted Terrorist" named Assata Shakur who MURDERED a law enforcement officer and everything is just A Okay, huh?...what *is* the world coming to?

-

Apparently it is of no concern to our President since he didn't push for her return to face justice. Since we now have normalized diplomatic relations with Cuba, why hasn't Obama's FBI requested her extradition?

TooTall

So you are saying that she is not a "WANTED TERRORIST?"

So that I understand, would you please just answer "yes" or "no;" Was Mrs. Shakur named a "WANTED TERRORIST" by our government? If she was, "yes" or "no," does she still have that designation?

-

You said that, not me. I said that Obama has no interest in having her returned to the US or it would have been an item in the negotiations normalizing relations with Cuba. They got a US Embassy, we got nothing. Is that too difficult for you? I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago. Since you insist on putting words in my mouth, I don't owe you an answer, but there it is.

So do you know if Mrs. Shakur is still considered a "Wanted Terrorist" today? "Yes" or "no," as opposed to a riddle, would be good. :lol:

-
This was my answer: "I believe she was put on the most wanted terrorist list by the FBI a few years ago."

She is a "Wanted Terrorist" named Assata Shakur who MURDERED a law enforcement officer and everything is just A Okay, huh?...what *is* the world coming to?

-

Apparently it is of no concern to our President since he didn't push for her return to face justice. Since we now have normalized diplomatic relations with Cuba, why hasn't Obama's FBI requested her extradition?

B*tch needs to be hung.

-

-

-

B*tch needs to be hung.

-

I think she should get a fair trial and the hang the guilt bastard.

-

-

B*tch needs to be hung.

-

I think she should get a fair trial and the hang the guilt bastard.

She already had her trial...damn nut (her, not you.)

-

Hang the damn terrorist on public television I say.
Why? You are the one advocating murder, not her...
She already committed murder.

Any evidence?

Some BLM activists go farther, calling for murder of police. Some wear shirts with the words “Assata taught me” — a reference to the woman, now a fugitive in Cuba, convicted in 1977 of murdering a New Jersey state trooper.

Bernie Sanders endorsing campaign speaker Killer Mike says kill police, "When you niggas gonna unite and kill the police Motha fuckas" Berine condones Killer Mike

Killer Mike "If I gotta kill a cop just to get out the building, That motherfucker gettin' left dead no feelings, Tell the government “Fuck you, no way”, I’m bailing like a felon or Assata Shakur (cop killer), I’ll be an outlaw before I ever behave, “Fuck the police” is still all I gotta say" Killer Mike – Don't Die

Hang the damn terrorist on public television I say.
Why? You are the one advocating murder, not her...
She already committed murder.

Any evidence?

Some BLM activists go farther, calling for murder of police. Some wear shirts with the words “Assata taught me” — a reference to the woman, now a fugitive in Cuba, convicted in 1977 of murdering a New Jersey state trooper.

Bernie Sanders endorsing campaign speaker Killer Mike says kill police, "When you niggas gonna unite and kill the police Motha fuckas" Berine condones Killer Mike

Killer Mike "If I gotta kill a cop just to get out the building, That motherfucker gettin' left dead no feelings, Tell the government “Fuck you, no way”, I’m bailing like a felon or Assata Shakur (cop killer), I’ll be an outlaw before I ever behave, “Fuck the police” is still all I gotta say" Killer Mike – Don't Die

And she's been declared by the FBI to be a terrorist, to boot.

So Mikey the killer supports terrorists, ay?...what's this nutso's deal?...

-

That's not what I asked. Where is the evidence Assata committed murder?
The evidence has already been presented (she had a trial and was convicted.)

I'd like to see her *ss brought back here and lynched haha.
-

Just because someone was convicted of a crime doesn't necessarily mean they actually committed the crime. Again I ask, what evidence is there that she committed murder?

-

Just because someone was convicted of a crime doesn't necessarily mean they actually committed the crime. Again I ask, what evidence is there that she committed murder?

So you are suggesting that she had an unfair trial?...an American prosecutor prosecuted her and she was convicted with the opportunity to appeal her conviction to as high up as the Supreme Court presumably...but what does she do?...if I'm not mistaken, she high-jacks an airplane, straight from the Islamo-terrorist handbook, and runs to another country (WHO WAS AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES) where she was given asylum...the disgusting nasty wench.

-

-

(continuing) the b*tch ran with people who have since confessed to being criminal murderers & robbers...bring the b*stard back here. Pronto! I say...:

Killer Says He Helped In Chesimard's Escape - from NYTimes.com

-

-

So you are suggesting that she had an unfair trial?...an American prosecutor prosecuted her and she was convicted with the opportunity to appeal her conviction to as high up as the Supreme Court presumably...but what does she do?...if I'm not mistaken, she high-jacks an airplane, straight from the Islamo-terrorist handbook, and runs to another country (WHO WAS AN ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES) where she was given asylum...the disgusting nasty wench.

-

You keep dodging a very simple question. What evidence proves that Assata committed murder?

-

-

You keep dodging a very simple question. What evidence proves that Assata committed murder?

I'm not the prosecutor or the judge who presided over her trial but you could ask them... :)

Not dodging my sister...she could have appealed, but she ran...godd*mn criminal.

-

Not dodging my sister...she could have appealed, but she ran...godd*mn criminal.
All of America's "founding fathers" were criminals...

Wow that sounds like BLA talk (haha)...you wouldn't be African-American would you?

But your point was a change of the subject...she ran with criminals, she is a criminal, and she should not be allowed to escape justice. Whoever of the murdered officer's loved ones deserve to see the b*tch suffer.

-

Forum List

Back