Assange suggests rogue CIA now targeting Americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a live-steaming Internet press conference this morning, Julian Assange announced there are some 22,000 IP addresses in the Wikileaks database that are in the United States, triggering Wikileaks suspicion that the CIA has continued to go rogue, violating its charter not to investigate U.S. citizens.

Click here for the segment where Assange begins explaining how the CIA potentially victimizes Americans.

Assange also revealed the CIA “lost control of its entire cyber-weapons arsenal” by storing this arsenal in an unsecured archive unexplainably “in a ........................

Assange Suggests Rogue CIA Now Targeting Americans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CIA has their fingers into all types of crooked dirt. Makes yah wonder why should we even keep this organization. Seems to me they need to be shut down good guys in there or not.

CIA creates its own version of the NSA without permission

WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a live-steaming Internet press conference this morning, Julian Assange announced there are some 22,000 IP addresses in the Wikileaks database that are in the United States, triggering Wikileaks suspicion that the CIA has continued to go rogue, violating its charter not to investigate U.S. citizens.

Click here for the segment where Assange begins explaining how the CIA potentially victimizes Americans.

Assange also revealed the CIA “lost control of its entire cyber-weapons arsenal” by storing this arsenal in an unsecured archive unexplainably “in a ........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CIA has their fingers into all types of crooked dirt. Makes yah wonder why should we even keep this organization. Seems to me they need to be shut down good guys in there or not.

. Could a president fundementally transform America without the CIA's help ??

• Banned

I guess we have managed in the past before the CIA came into the picture. It's been so long now though it would be like trying to live without today's technology prob. lol

Julian Assange has proven himself to be a useful tool of the Russians....and maybe even a tool of DJT's....how convenient this drops in the news right when Trump is trying to disparage our US intelligence agencies and say they wire tapped him.... sigh.... you guys are blind as a bat, not to see all of this....

Last edited:

I guess we have managed in the past before the CIA came into the picture. It's been so long now though it would be like trying to live without today's technology prob. lol
. You didn't catch my drift.. Read it again..Thanks.

Julian Assange has proven himself to be a useful tool of the Russians....and maybe even a tool of DJT's....how convenient this drops in the news right when Trump is trying to disparage our US intelligence agencies and say they wir tapped him.... sigh.... you guys aer blind as a bat, not to see all of this....
. Blind, yet you make claims that you have no proof of ??

• Banned
upload_2017-3-9_18-10-12.png

Julian Assange has proven himself to be a useful tool of the Russians....and maybe even a tool of DJT's....how convenient this drops in the news right when Trump is trying to disparage our US intelligence agencies and say they wire tapped him.... sigh.... you guys are blind as a bat, not to see all of this....

Unfortunately, he's owning them with the truth.

I think maybe all this stuff maybe should not come to light.

Don't be telling people about all that stuff.

I've seen RATs and Trojans own the world before. They weren't made by the CIA.

My ICQ used to get hits faster than an mg42. All servers I could connect to.

Four words:

Javascript embedded trojan upload.

All you have to do is click the wrong link. Most of these fluff sites are very suspect.

Heavy on Javascript. Javascript is not Java.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back