Assange on ‘US Empire,’ Assad govt overthrow plans & new book ‘The WikiLeaks Files’

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Assange on ‘US Empire,’ Assad govt overthrow plans & new book ‘The WikiLeaks Files’ (EXCLUSIVE)

No surprise...US has a theme of supporting terrorists and calling them "rebels" they used the remnants of the Iraqi army funded and armed them turned them into ISIS with Israel's help and turned them on Syria. Next would be Lebanon and eventually Syria...not turning out so well though is it?

I have a hard time here. I know you have a hate on for Israel so I walk and tread carefully between your hatred and your truths.

Assange on ‘US Empire,’ Assad govt overthrow plans & new book ‘The WikiLeaks Files’ (EXCLUSIVE)

No surprise...US has a theme of supporting terrorists and calling them "rebels" they used the remnants of the Iraqi army funded and armed them turned them into ISIS with Israel's help and turned them on Syria. Next would be Lebanon and eventually Syria...not turning out so well though is it?

I have a hard time here. I know you have a hate on for Israel so I walk and tread carefully between your hatred and your truths.

Same here.

The OP drips hatred toward Israel and the Jews.... so I - like you - also tread carefully with him.

Actually just about any SANE Government has plans to attack or overthrow Governments all over the world, it is called prudent planning and being prepared.

Actually just about any SANE Government has plans to attack or overthrow Governments all over the world, it is called prudent planning and being prepared.
A SANE government would make sure its citizens were taken care of instead of fucking off around the world....but this ain't a sane government and really never has been.

So what aren't they doing for their citizens?
A SANE government would make sure its citizens were taken care of instead of fucking off around the world....but this ain't a sane government and really never has been.

Forum List

Back