Asking Cops to Explain Abusive Cops

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Asking America s Police Officers to Explain Abusive Cops - The Atlantic

In time, Saleh had 16 surveillance cameras running. So in addition to arrest reports proving that a man was repeatedly jailed for "trespassing" at his place of employment, there is ample video of police officers harassing both customers at the Quickstop and Earl Sampson, even after he was literally living in the store at the owner's request. There is no excuse for this behavior and no doubt that it happened. A man's most basic rights were repeatedly and willfully violated by multiple police officers, with a paper trail and videotaped evidence to identify them.

This has long since become public knowledge—the Miami Herald wrote about it in 2013. "Miami Gardens police have arrested Sampson 62 times for one offense: trespassing," the newspaper reported. "Almost every citation was issued at the same place: the 207 Quickstop, a convenience store on 207th Street in Miami Gardens."

I just don't understand this sort of behavior.

redherring.jpg

It's a serious question and one that is vital. I'm familiar with this area. Are you?

Arrested 62 times? That Samson has the worst luck in the world.
It's not uncommon for cops to pretend to arrest themselves or just arrest everybody in an area.

Usually it's for people who they think are pathological psychopathic and/or sociopathic serial killers.

They are not the type of criminal who can be reformed.

It's a serious question and one that is vital. I'm familiar with this area. Are you?

I'm not familiar with the area, but I assume it is a bad area. I still don't see what that has to do with the man being arrested so many times for trespassing where he clearly had permission as well as every right to be. The owner of the place gave permission for him live in an apartment there. How can that be trespassing? How can that not be harassment?

I'm not familiar with the area, but I assume it is a bad area. I still don't see what that has to do with the man being arrested so many times for trespassing where he clearly had permission as well as every right to be. The owner of the place gave permission for him live in an apartment there. How can that be trespassing? How can that not be harassment?

Beyond bad. Children, adults, elderly gunned down. It's the program that was put into motion. Stop and frisk. Part of the population asked for it because innocent people are murdered. The other part rejects it. It has everything to do with the situation.

Sampson was arrested twice while working (which should never have happened). You need to watch the wording that is used for Sampson. Secondly, I bet the rest of the video that was not released would be informative.

Subsequently, the Police Chief resigned yet.........the murders continued.

I asked in CDZ (last year) to solve the problems and find workable solutions with the part of the community that asked for it. Crickets. That's the part that requires work. It's the part that most people are afraid to touch.

Last edited:

Beyond bad. Children, adults, elderly gunned down. It's the program that was put into motion. Stop and frisk. Part of the population asked for it because innocent people are murdered. The other part rejects it. It has everything to do with the situation.

Sampson was arrested twice while working (which should never have happened). You need to watch the wording that is used for Sampson. Secondly, I bet the rest of the video that was not released would be informative.

I asked in CDZ (last year) to solve the problems and find workable solutions with the part of the community that asked for it. Crickets. That's the part that requires work. It's the part that most people are afraid to touch.

It's kind of silly to expect people on an internet message board to solve a specific problem in an area most of the posters have never hear of. Don't you think that is a problem the authorities in that area should work on? Obviously the gestapo tactics just make it worse.

It's kind of silly to expect people on an internet message board to solve a specific problem in an area most of the posters have never hear of. Don't you think that is a problem the authorities in that area should work on? Obviously the gestapo tactics just make it worse.

You're helpless then?

You're helpless then?

In this particular case, I don't know exactly what I personally could do about it, even if I did know anything about that area. I'm not one of those idiots that thinks I know the answers to every problem everywhere. Unfortunate that you do.

You're helpless then?

In this particular case, I don't know exactly what I personally could do about it, even if I did know anything about that area. I'm not one of those idiots that thinks I know the answers to every problem everywhere. Unfortunate that you do.

Oh. You have no idea and might require thinking and so you decide to insult someone else for your idiocy. Got it.

There are lots of areas just like them. It is the same: one part of the area asks and the other rejects it.

You're helpless then?

Oh. You have no idea and might require thinking and so you decide to insult someone else for your idiocy. Got it.

There are lots of areas just like them. It is the same: one part of the area asks and the other rejects it.

I'm not ashamed to say I just don't know the answer, especially about something I know very little about. That is one of the crazy things about Teabaggers. They never hesitate to spout their silly thoughts about things they don't understand.

You're helpless then?

I'm not ashamed to say I just don't know the answer, especially about something I know very little about. That is one of the crazy things about Teabaggers. They never hesitate to spout their silly thoughts about things they don't understand.

I'm a liberal, hon.

Forum List

Back