~Asking A Cop A Question~

I am a long time public defender.

Ah, someone who's more convinced than anyone that "they're all guilty!"

True story:

Some cops are assholes. Pretty much every officer will admit that. The vast majority are not.

But even the ones who are not face a lot in the street. They meet MAJOR attitude, especially from blacks who sometimes don't even give a white cop a chance --- a white cop who pulled him over for some blatant traffic violation, and didn't even know the race of the driver. To some blacks, the mere existence of white cops is "racism". So, the police can be assertive in their tone. That comes off harsh. But all the while, police just don't have that much of an incentive to be too harsh. They work the street daily. They're there all the time. They need other folks in the neighborhood: for tips, for help, for cooperation... and yes, 98 percent of the time, they help the BLACK VICTIMS of crime.

Different sides to every story.

The unions create an ugly angle, but I can tell you as a lawyer who used to defend them in tort actions that they see the whole world as being against them. And there's some truth to it: liberal judges, snotty lawyers, "civil rights" groups, the freakin' PRESS, don't get me started... police do not have it so easy. Even during that traffic stop, he's not always the king. Sometimes those situations lead to police shot dead. And they never know it's coming, of course. To those who criticize too freely, I say, walk the beat one day.

Ooooh, another e-thug, who would run in a moment.

Yes, you are proving with every post just how stupid you can really be.

I wonder if you will be one of those who make us think that "Yes, that's it and no more" and then you lower the bar once again.

You are stupid. That's the 1st Amendment, and also the absolute truth.

You can call a cop anything you want, it's called the 1st amendment.

Yup, that's your right, to call people names while hiding behind a computer screen in your mommy's basement. Punk.

I wonder if you will be one of those who make us think that "Yes, that's it and no more" and then you lower the bar once again.

You are stupid. That's the 1st Amendment, and also the absolute truth.

Yup, that's your right, to call people names while hiding behind a computer screen in your mommy's basement. Punk.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell every hide behind the screen tough guy I meet on these boards. I live southern maryland, I go to the world gym every mon, wed, fri between 10am and 11am and sat. from 8am-10am. The avatar is a pic of me, look forward to meeting you.

The pic is of your boyfriend, honey. This is not high school, son. You would never see it coming.

Now grow up, step off, and debate without all the masculine body rut.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell every hide behind the screen tough guy I meet on these boards. I live southern maryland, I go to the world gym every mon, wed, fri between 10am and 11am and sat. from 8am-10am. The avatar is a pic of me, look forward to meeting you.

Wow, impressive. I printed out your post and showed it to someone who I figure is just about as tough as you (and only a little bit more intelligent) to get their reaction as one of your peers:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc]Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

The pic is of your boyfriend, honey. This is not high school, son. You would never see it coming.

You want to talk like a tough guy but we know the truth, you're a gutless pussy.

Sure, says the guy with the picture of his pansy.

You want to talk like a tough guy but we know the truth, you're a gutless pussy.

Wow, impressive. I printed out your post and showed it to someone who I figure is just about as tough as you (and only a little bit more intelligent) to get their reaction as one of your peers:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc]Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

You're another gutless wonder and I can't stand punk assed posters who talk crap while hiding behind their computer screens. I call it as I see it. They, and you, want to talk like you're tough, like I said, the gym is the place to show how tough you are. You guys are letting your mouths write checks your gutless asses can't cash and then whine and bitch like little girls when you're given the opportunity to talk tough IRL. The gym has the equipment for both boxing and MMA you talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

Like I figured scrote. No interest in putting on the gloves huh? I promise to take it easy on you puss.

jtp312, you are just going to have bend over your guy and let the butt hurt flow. That is the only satisfaction you are going to get tonight. You are hoot!

Wow, impressive. I printed out your post and showed it to someone who I figure is just about as tough as you (and only a little bit more intelligent) to get their reaction as one of your peers: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc]Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original) - YouTube[/ame]
You're another gutless wonder and I can't stand punk assed posters who talk crap while hiding behind their computer screens. I call it as I see it. They, and you, want to talk like you're tough, like I said, the gym is the place to show how tough you are. You guys are letting your mouths write checks your gutless asses can't cash and then whine and bitch like little girls when you're given the opportunity to talk tough IRL. The gym has the equipment for both boxing and MMA you talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

You wouldn't stand a chance. You would never see it coming. Simple e-thugs like you simply are frustrated gays with some muscles and less brains. You are what are and won't mess with your betters except on line. We will try to handle it. :lol:

Like I figured scrote. No interest in putting on the gloves huh? I promise to take it easy on you puss.

You wouldn't stand a chance. You would never see it coming. Simple e-thugs like you simply are frustrated gays with some muscles and less brains. You are what are and won't mess with your betters except on line. We will try to handle it. :lol:

So what? You accepting my invitation or just talking more crap?

If you're really tough you should be willing to do the travelling, precious. You probably get some great discounts on airfare with your AARP card. What's wrong, afraid the TSA will probe your vagina again at the airport?

What invitation? To a bat-el you can't win? Can't win it here? You surely can't win it there, either.

So what? You accepting my invitation or just talking more crap?

Forum List

Back