Ask yourself - How did you decide to vote in 11/16?

I voted for HRC as she was the most experienced of all of the candidate from both the D & R parties.

Experience matters, Trump has proved inexperience is a drawback.
Imagine two idiots laughing at your comment when we have hundreds of examples of how fat boi has absolutely no idea what he’s doing.

Maybe you've seen thousands of reasons why you don't like him. But he's done a hell of a job from my point of view.
Of course you do. You know you’ll never have another white supremacist prez again so you’re holding on to him for dear life.

There are thousands of factual examples of how he has no idea what he’s doing. We’ve seen about a dozen just this week.

I voted for HRC as she was the most experienced of all of the candidate from both the D & R parties.

Yeah it don't matter it was BAD experience. She did NOTHING as First Lady,NOTHING as Senator and NOTHING as SOS....not anything GOOD anyways!
Cultist reveals how little he knows and he’s proud of it.

W

Yeah it don't matter it was BAD experience. She did NOTHING as First Lady,NOTHING as Senator and NOTHING as SOS....not anything GOOD anyways!
We are all waiting snowflake....PLEASE share with the class what that cankles bitch EVER did that was worth a damn and helped the country as a whole in her career...was it defending a child rapist and lying about it? How about verbally assaulting secret service agents? Destabilizing Libya? I am waiting come on chop chop.

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

What decided you to vote the way you voted?

Knowing that hilary sold our country out to both the Chinese....in the 1990s, and the Russians, in the 2010s, and is a felon who violated federal law with an illegal server and failed to safeguard state secrets.... yeah, that pretty much sealed the deal...

W

We are all waiting snowflake....PLEASE share with the class what that cankles bitch EVER did that was worth a damn and helped the country as a whole in her career...was it defending a child rapist and lying about it? How about verbally assaulting secret service agents? Destabilizing Libya? I am waiting come on chop chop.
Hillary Clinton’s long career of public service is well known and has been documented. She’s also worked tirelessly for children and families since she was in her 20’s.
The fact you don’t know any of the details shows you’re a typical member of the T cult.
The only thing Trump has ever done in his miserably corrupt life was for himself.
His STOLE money from his own charity. He cheated thousands out of their life savings with his bogus Trump University. He defrauded small businessmen time and time again and then outlasted them in court when they sued him.
He carried on his racist birther lie for 5 years.
He’s a dirt bag of the highest order.
He’s now been proven to be the weakest president in American history and we’ve seen that this week when he handed his balls to Putin.
He can’t even fire anyone to their face because he’s too much a coward.

Last edited:
Putin’s Poodle doesn’t even have a working knowledge of 6th grade civics.
Every time he opens his mouth he shows how little he knows. Have you ever realized how he never speaks in detail on ANY issue?
He just has his few talking points and that’s it.
He’s been called a moron by his former Secretary of State and an idiot by General Kelly. I’ve never heard any WH employee ever call POTUS names like that.
They know him a lot better than any of you do too.

I did not know what to do. I was like oh no, who so ever should I vote for, and one day out of the clear blue sky, I saw an ad on facebook created by a Russian. Then the light went off, or came on whichever term you like. :D

Putin’s Poodle doesn’t even have a working knowledge of 6th grade civics.
Every time he opens his mouth he shows how little he knows. Have you ever realized how he never speaks in detail on ANY issue?
He just has his few talking points and that’s it.
He’s been called a moron by his former Secretary of State and an idiot by General Kelly. I’ve never heard any WH employee ever call POTUS names like that.
They know him a lot better than any of you do too.
And yet he accomplished more in 6 months than Obama in 8 years.

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

What decided you to vote the way you voted?
/——/ I was having lunch at a Russian restaurant and inside the napkin was scrawled a menacing note that read: “Comrad, vote for Trump and no one gets hurt.” It was signed VP

W

Hillary Clinton’s long career of public service is well known and has been documented. She’s also worked tirelessly for children and families since she was in her 20’s.
The fact you don’t know any of the details shows you’re a typical member of the T cult.
The only thing Trump has ever done in his miserably corrupt life was for himself.
His STOLE money from his own charity. He cheated thousands out of their life savings with his bogus Trump University. He defrauded small businessmen time and time again and then outlasted them in court when they sued him.
He carried on his racist birther lie for 5 years.
He’s a dirt bag of the highest order.
He’s now been proven to be the weakest president in American history and we’ve seen that this week when he handed his balls to Putin.
He can’t even fire anyone to their face because he’s too much a coward.
So still NOTHING you can share with us that have helped the entire country....I am still waiting come on.

"Liberalitis, the haunting fear that somewhere, someone is making their own decisions."

Irony.

I dare you to stop watching Fox News, unsubscribe from Trump's twitter account, stop reading the Daily Caller, Breitbart, etc., and stay off whatever pseudocon Facebook feed you belong to.

I bet your head caves in.

What's with you ?

I don't watch FOX, follow twitter or anything else.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back