Did Billions just expose the Mueller investigation?

Qball

Corner Pocket
Oct 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I just got caught up on the show Billions. If you're familiar with the show, you might know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll try my best to avoid spoiling anything. But I'll say the plot with Chuck Rhoades trying to take down Jock Jeffcoat seems eerily like the Mueller investigation.

After watching the show, I have a "conspiracy theory" (I put it in quotes because it's not really a theory since it's currently happening...I just think it's intentional): the DOJ/FBI wants to keep President Trump under a near-constant threat of legal jeopardy in order to create a reason to have him impeached.

Think about it.

Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos both pled guilty to one count of making a false statement to a federal investigator, which is a process crime. No one from Trump's campaign has actually been charged with colluding with Russia. And the two rounds of indictments on Russians for meddling are likely to never see the inside of a courtroom.

If the Intelligence community is so sure that Russia was behind the DNC hack, and in general meddling in the election, why haven't they been able to rule out whether Trump or one of his associates had anything to do with it? It took them all of ten minutes to decide Russia was behind it but they haven't been able to come to a conclusion in over two years about whether there was collusion?

I think they want Trump to do something that will warrant a false-statements charge or perjury charge or obstruction (remember he's already under investigation for that for firing Comey) or contempt of court or something like that so they can change the narrative away from collusion to whatever charge they can get to stick.

I just got caught up on the show Billions. If you're familiar with the show, you might know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll try my best to avoid spoiling anything. But I'll say the plot with Chuck Rhoades trying to take down Jock Jeffcoat seems eerily like the Mueller investigation.

After watching the show, I have a "conspiracy theory" (I put it in quotes because it's not really a theory since it's currently happening...I just think it's intentional): the DOJ/FBI wants to keep President Trump under a near-constant threat of legal jeopardy in order to create a reason to have him impeached.

Think about it.

Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos both pled guilty to one count of making a false statement to a federal investigator, which is a process crime. No one from Trump's campaign has actually been charged with colluding with Russia. And the two rounds of indictments on Russians for meddling are likely to never see the inside of a courtroom.

If the Intelligence community is so sure that Russia was behind the DNC hack, and in general meddling in the election, why haven't they been able to rule out whether Trump or one of his associates had anything to do with it? It took them all of ten minutes to decide Russia was behind it but they haven't been able to come to a conclusion in over two years about whether there was collusion?

I think they want Trump to do something that will warrant a false-statements charge or perjury charge or obstruction (remember he's already under investigation for that for firing Comey) or contempt of court or something like that so they can change the narrative away from collusion to whatever charge they can get to stick.

You know that 'Billions' is a fictional story, don't you?

Last edited:

Think about it.

POLITICS
Trump Tells CBS He's ‘Always Wanted’ Interview by Mueller biggest joke of the year

Think about it.

Spot on. And the Mueller investigation will continue as the Russian keep trying to put Trump or his associates in a compromising position.

You know damned well they are working 24/7 on that and as soon as they do, Mueller will have his case.

Think about it.

Rudy julliani has already said mueller is out to set a perjury trAp

Think about it.

Rudy julliani has already said mueller is out to set a perjury trAp
Guiliani is a trump puppet a pos

Think about it.

Spot on. And the Mueller investigation will continue as the Russian keep trying to put Trump or his associates in a compromising position.

You know damned well they are working 24/7 on that and as soon as they do, Mueller will have his case.

Using SBT (Standard Benghazi Time), we still have 4 years of investigating to go.

Trump mulling letting russia question former ambassador He's thinking about it If he does he deserves to be pulled from the wh and horse whipped Protect america?? Who does this ah trump think he's fooling?

Forum List

Back