Ashkenazi Jews are not white – Response to Haaretz article

I'm pink if anything. Not white. Have yet to ever see a white skinned person. If I did I'd probably think they weren't from this planet. :)

I've been saying this for years. Ironically, it's usually White conservatives who begin shrieking "anti-Semite" when you raise this obvious truth.

Genetically, the founders of Israel, the Askhenazim, are caucasians of european extraction no matter how many fraudulent, politically motivated genetic "studies" paid for by the israeli government and a variety of zionist groups say otherwise... motivated by the hidden agenda of legitimizing the jewish racial dictatorship.

But culturally and psychologically they are a distinct group from their genetically indistiguishable fellow europeans.

They are not "culturally whites" because they do not pray and\or eat and\or dress like whites.

They are not "psychologically whites" because they think about themselves as a separate people distinct from the rest of Europe's gentile population.

Jews are basically human chameleons and change their identity based on whatever benefits them at the moment.

Sometimes jews claim to be a race; other times a religion; and depending on the situation; neither or both. ....... :cool:

In the past, Jews had the luxury of being White (or Jewish) when it suited them or was convenient. At the Temple they were as ethnically Jewish as other Jews. At the country club, however, when guffawing over "dem pesky n*ggers" along with everyone else, they were White. Seems like Israeli Jews have grown tired of this alter-ego/identity projected by Jews in Europe and America.

Jews are basically human chameleons and change their identity based on whatever benefits them at the moment.

Sometimes jews claim to be a race; other times a religion; and depending on the situation; neither or both. ....... :cool:

They've been consistent with their victim status, though.

Back on topic........irosie on Ignore.

The ashkenazi juden claim to be white when in the US or Europe.

Because it makes it easier to extort Holohoax guilt money. ...... :cool:

the muzzi perverted ass lickers of AL NABI AL KANZEER---interestingly enough

the ass lickers of the rapist pig of mecca are getting more and more desperate----because no one wants to buy the diseased asses of their wives and daughters

Forum List

Back