As Worthless NFL Players Whine; Heroic Cops Save Lives. Must See Video

monkrules

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2017
Lots of sleazebags are protesting the police these days. But brave cops keep on doing incredible work, keeping the peace, arresting thugs, and saving lives.

NFL, BLM and their supporters, what do they do? Whine, riot, cause trouble, commit crimes. Scumbags, all.

Support the police. Fuck BLM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsrbej99ag

Is clicking on a ling
Lots of sleazebags are protesting the police these days. But brave cops keep on doing incredible work, keeping the peace, arresting thugs, and saving lives.

NFL, BLM and their supporters, what do they do? Whine, riot, cause trouble, commit crimes. Scumbags, all.

Are they saving or taking lives in this vid?

Is clicking on a link really too much work for you. I have to provide the link then describe what's in it?

Is clicking on a ling

Is clicking on a link really too much work for you. I have to provide the link then describe what's in it?
And if I do that will mean all those other vids of the police murdering citizens didn't happen?

Sheesh... Give it a
Is clicking on a ling

And if I do that will mean all those other vids of the police murdering citizens didn't happen?
Sheeesh... Give it a rest already. Enough with the fucking whining.

Sheesh... Give it a
Is clicking on a ling

Sheeesh... Give it a rest already. Enough with the fucking whining.
Your thread is a whine, does that mean all those other vids of the police murdering citizens didn't happen?

They are saving lives from the Sonoma fire.

God bless you and them and who they help always!!!

Holly

If those players thought they would get away with it, they would kill those cops without a second thought.

Forum List

Back