As to Obama's New Campaign Slogan?

20155878-1.jpg

forward . . .

Forward? What genius thought that up? I guess we are down to one word catch phrases. 3 words mustve been too much.

... or BACKWARDS, to Romney and Republican Unfunded Spending - The 07-09 Great Republican Recession.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Breeze...but didn't the Democrats control Congress during the time you reference, therefore controlling spending?

Of course. They GOT everything they wanted...NOW they mount a campaign blaming Republicans for what they did...

~Go figure.

continue.jpg
(Image: Graphics Connection LLC)

... or BACKWARDS, to Romney and Republican Unfunded Spending - The 07-09 Great Republican Recession.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Breeze...but didn't the Democrats control Congress during the time you reference, therefore controlling spending?

The republicans are so Drunk they still do not know why Obama was elected or why they lost the Congress under Bush -

Budget Control Act of 2011 Forces Real Cuts to Defense, and Difficult Choices

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans | Defense News | defensenews.com

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans

GOP hits back at Harry Reid threat on sequester - POLITICO.com

GOP hits back at Reid threat on sequester

GOP defense hawks struck back at the Senate majority leader Thursday for insisting he won’t stave off or delay $600 billion in automatic defense cuts unless Republicans budge on new revenues.

and like the Drunks on a highway, Tea Party Republicans continue their wanton and reckless Unfunded Spending believing as drunkards their responsibilities and actions will be forever disguised by their own lack of personal accountability and repeated behavior.

The republicans are so Drunk they still do not know why Obama was elected or why they lost the Congress under Bush -

Pentagon Rejects Budget Boost Proposed by Republicans | Defense News | defensenews.com

GOP defense hawks struck back at the Senate majority leader Thursday for insisting he won’t stave off or delay $600 billion in automatic defense cuts unless Republicans budge on new revenues.

and like the Drunks on a highway, Tea Party Republicans continue their wanton and reckless Unfunded Spending believing as drunkards their responsibilities and actions will be forever disguised by their own lack of personal accountability and repeated behavior.

Obama and the democrats like unfunded spending also, dude. Have you seen the debt lately?

I heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz wanted it to be...
"Obama,who can change the course of mighty rivers,
"Obama who can bend steel in his bare hands,
"Obama who can leap tall buildings in a single bound"

Or maybe it was Michele who wanted this....

However I may be wrong...
I'm not sayin....I'm just sayin...

Yep. Forward.........over a cliff.

Obama and the democrats like unfunded spending also, dude. Have you seen the debt lately?

The Great Republican Recession: Dec. 07 - June 09

- since its curtailment by the Obama Administration there has been positive GDP since June of 09 to the present Quarter ...

is why the country voted out the Republicans - and it was the Tea Party Republicans in Aug 2011 that turned down the Administrations proposed 4.5 Trillion Dollar Budget Reduction that resulted in the first Downgrade to the Nations Credit Rating in US History.

Forum List

Back