As those of us Obama critics have contended he is a classless, arrogant narcissistic idiot!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press

According to retired ABC News journalist Ann Compton, Barack Obama has launched into "profanity-laced" tirades against the press in off-the-record meetings with reporters. In a C-SPAN interview, Compton also derided the President for leading "the most opaque" administration of "any I have covered."
One, profanity-laced where he thought the press was making too much of scandals that he did not think were scandals."
"We cover what we are allowed to cover. And when policy decisions and presidents are inaccessible and don't take questions from the press on a regular basis, I think they reap what they sow."

Before I walked out the door on September 10, I was a strong voice for complaining that this particular administration has been more opaque than any I have covered about what the President does in the Oval Office everyday. He is far less accessible on photo-ops with meetings. Even some meetings on the record, meeting in the Roosevelt room with financial leaders from, from Wall Street or on issues with environmental groups, or with issues with environmental groups, with public opinion leaders, I think most presidents have been far more forthcoming than the second Obama term, in terms of what the President is doing every day and we almost never get photo-ops.
Ann Compton on Obama He Launches Profanity-Laced Tirades Against Press

And I'm sure many of you Obama supporters are going to saying she is "whining"... but she's had 40 years
of experience in Washington and I'd say she has the credentials to make her valid comments.

Obabble gets a pass. He be's a neeeeeeeeeeegro. I hope I am not profiling.
OH of course you get a pass!
Remember HE REMINDED US FIRST that well here is his EXACT words...

Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida.
"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear Reuters

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Now how many times would any GOP DARE to mention "he's black"???
With the MSM in his back pocket... geez there would be holy hell to pay for ANY ONE to raise that question...except Obama!
That's alright cause ...as he would say if here were talking to deh brudders........
Yo "dey're going ta try ta make you afraid o' me. He's young an' inexperienced an' he's gots uh funny name. an' did ah mention he's black?" slap mah fro! -
Ebonics Translator - Translate English into Ebonics with the Pimp Translator

I remember back then I used to listen to talk radio and every conservative host would emphasize his middle name EVERY TIME they spoke about him. But nah no way was that an attempt to stoke racist anger among their rube listeneres. It was sickening and I stopped listening shortly after.

The press largely got him elected and he's returned the favor by shitting on them and turning them into his personal propaganda arm And some of them have actually noticed.

I remember back then I used to listen to talk radio and every conservative host would emphasize his middle name EVERY TIME they spoke about him. But nah no way was that an attempt to stoke racist anger among their rube listeneres. It was sickening and I stopped listening shortly after.
Oh be a honest jerk at least! You listened to Rush and HE calls him Barack Hussein Obama! So what? You idiots called which I think is so
dumb on your part George W. Bush "duyba" in a similar disparaging manner. Obviously though IF THAT was the ONLY reason you stopped listening, that is such a stupid reason! You obviously couldn't grasp what those of us that do listen understand is that Obama does NOT respect America, Americans and he is doing what his wife said he wanted to do:
“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama,May 14, 2008

Not sure a lot of Americans agree with Michelle............

Oh be a honest jerk at least! You listened to Rush and HE calls him Barack Hussein Obama! So what? You idiots called which I think is so
dumb on your part George W. Bush "duyba" in a similar disparaging manner. Obviously though IF THAT was the ONLY reason you stopped listening, that is such a stupid reason! You obviously couldn't grasp what those of us that do listen understand is that Obama does NOT respect America, Americans and he is doing what his wife said he wanted to do:
“We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama,May 14, 2008

We called him Dubya because he was a moron. You call Obama "Hussein Obama" to take advantage of innate conservative racism.

I believe

We called him Dubya because he was a moron. You call Obama "Hussein Obama" to take advantage of innate conservative racism.
Thing is Hussein Obama is a did at his Muslim history and time in the madrassa. However, as much as I dislike Obama, the guy's been dropping hellfires like there's no tomorrow. One can argue the Iraq pullout either way, but I think its clear that no matter what we did post BushII, Iraq was not gonna be a bunch of middle class rug merchants singing kumbaya around the campfire. Those mofos hate each other, and W didn't anticipate that. Obama's FP in Egypt Libya and Syria has been inconsistent and incompetent.

Doesn't make any difference though! You disparaged Bush... we disparage Hussein! The difference between the two though is Bush at least DIDN"T
hate America. Hate the military. Hate capitalism. Hussein does! He has said so.
Hussein hates the military and the military knows it.

According to the Post’s poll of members of the armed services who went to Iraq or Afghanistan, is president is much less respected by the troops he leads than his predecessor:
When it comes to their most-senior commander,
the vets decisively prefer [President] George W. Bush to [President] Obama.
Only a third (33%) approve of the way Obama is handling his job, and 42 percent of them think he has been a good commander in chief despite his decisions to bring troops home from Iraq, wind down the war in Afghanistan and increase resources for veterans.

By contrast, nearly two-thirds (66%) of them think Bush, who launched both wars, was a good commander in chief.”

Why do you think the military has nearly twice the amount of respect for Bush and so little respect for Obama?
These are the people that put their lives at risk and they prefer Bush.
Oh yea right... I'm sure people like you and Hussein are saying as John Kerry now SoS...did..
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq."

Any wonder people like me and 2/3rds of the military think Hussein/Kerry/and rest of Hussein's administration hate the military...why hell Kerry called our troops "terrorists" and Hussein said we air-raiding villages killing civilians"! Why would the military have any respect for these boobs?

And then when it was pointed out, they deny having used it!!!

And then when it was pointed out, they deny having used it!!!
Who??? What EVERY Conservative HOST?
Geez don't you people EVER get tired of your exaggerations.."EVERY"... my goodness I would think every once in awhile you'd comprehend how totally STUPID it is to make any time a 100% statement like "EVERY"! That's what little kids do! Are you a little kid????

You listened to Rush and HE calls him Barack Hussein Obama! So what?
Except your MessiahRushie denies he uses Hussein, the lying POS.

Drive-Bys Mischaracterize Rush in the Barack Hussein Obama Flap
February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!

I believe

Thing is Hussein Obama is a did at his Muslim history and time in the madrassa. However, as much as I dislike Obama, the guy's been dropping hellfires like there's no tomorrow. One can argue the Iraq pullout either way, but I think its clear that no matter what we did post BushII, Iraq was not gonna be a bunch of middle class rug merchants singing kumbaya around the campfire. Those mofos hate each other, and W didn't anticipate that. Obama's FP in Egypt Libya and Syria has been inconsistent and incompetent.

Regarding Iraq... that's bullshit what you are saying!
YOU can't have political leaders saying things like the following AND EXPECT the enemy to NOT take these words and use them?
Are you aware that a Harvard study showed increases in violence in Iraq everytime one of these idiots criticized our troops?
Why do you think the Iraq Liberation (And see words have meaning idiots used "Invasion" to make it sound BAD... I use Liberation as it was true!)
took so long? Idiots like these encouraged the enemies!
What is so f...king wrong with people that a little common sense i..e. YOU don't rag on your own military if you want your guys to come home safe!

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
(HE CALLED OUR TROOPS TERRORISTS!@!)

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
HE CALLED OUR TROOPS COLD BLOODED MURDERERS!
Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
HUSSEIN... CALLING OUR MILITARY METHODICALLY ALL THE TIME EVERY DAY "air-raiding villages.."KILLING CIVILIANS"~~

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

YOU DON'T THINK THOSE STATEMENTS LOWERED OUR TROOPS MORALE AND ENCOURAGED THE ENEMY???

Proof!
FACT:LOOK at this Harvard study found here THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So of course the military doesn't trust Hussein and why should they? He helped get them killed!

You listened to Rush and HE calls him Barack Hussein Obama! So what?
Except your MessiahRushie denies he uses Hussein, the lying POS.

Drive-Bys Mischaracterize Rush in the Barack Hussein Obama Flap
February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!

YOU are an idiot! READ carefully what Rush said..."I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name"
WHAT does the word CONSTANTLY MEAN??? Dummy?
He denied he uses it "constantly"... remember you are so f...king sensitive about "HUSSEIN" then be a little more objective... Rush DENIED he
"constantly" uses Hussein!
I know he does I've heard him! But HE doesn't CONSTANTLY ALL the time!
YOU on the other hand are a totally inconsistent pile of S... in that you use the word EVERY time... why don't you become and adult and not use
that childish description 'EVERY" because it just shows you intelligence!
Intelligent people DON"T need to exaggerate as the FACTS generally speak for themselves!

No one with a brain agrees with stupid witch.

Up your ass Old Fool...we call Obabble, Obabble because he is the consummate moron...his record proves it. A failure......period.

I call him obutthurt because he is a unAmerican idiot. Bush was a lot better potus.

Up your ass Old Fool...we call Obabble, Obabble because he is the consummate moron...his record proves it. A failure......period.

Hussein Obabble. That'll get your rubes REALLY riled up :thup:

Forum List

Back