As the Trump luck begins running out.........

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You know, Trump could have died a rich [albeit, bitter] man without much scrutiny of his ill-gotten wealth (as could Manafort)........But, his ego made him choose politics, and the scrutiny may indeed land this charlatan in very serious trouble.......if not prison.

Sure, his cult base (being what Trump himself cited as "poorly educated") will inevitably stick by him repeating the ignorant mantra that he has done all that they wanted to accomplish.....and, I will readily if grudgingly admit that regarding the appointment of conservative federal judges he has done just that.........HOWEVER

When it comes to unemployment being very low......the credit (for smarter voters) really belongs to Obama.....Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%; while Trump has ridden on that good economy and lowered it a "whopping" .3% morel

When it comes to tax cuts for the middle class, we should be reminded of the Bureau of Labor Stats that recently reported that wages have actually DROPPED in the past 12 months after adjusting for inflation.

When it comes to illegal immigration, The AP reported ".......that Trump over-generalizes about people who arrive illegally in the U.S. Several studies have shown that immigration does not lead to increased crime. Foreign-born immigrants are less likely to commit crime than native-born Americans, the research found, but crime rates rise for succeeding generations as the children and grandchildren of immigrants become more like native-born Americans....."

When t comes to foreign diplomacy.......the reality is rather shocking. We have pissed off most of our allies and emboldened our enemies like Iran, NK and....of course,,,,,Russia.

Given Trump's poor performance in virtually ALL aspects of governance, and his (and his family's) mounting LEGAL WOES perhaps his 2020 slogan should be, "Vote for me and keep me out of prison for at least 4 more years."

(BTW, Trump's slogan of MAGA, was "stolen from Reagan, who used the slogan, "Let's make America great again"........Just another little tidbit that Trump steals from others to the cheers of his ignorant base.)

You know, Trump could have died a rich [albeit, bitter] man without much scrutiny of his ill-gotten wealth (as could Manafort)........But, his ego made him choose politics, and the scrutiny may indeed land this charlatan in very serious trouble.......if not prison.

Sure, his cult base (being what Trump himself cited as "poorly educated") will inevitably stick by him repeating the ignorant mantra that he has done all that they wanted to accomplish.....and, I will readily if grudgingly admit that regarding the appointment of conservative federal judges he has done just that.........HOWEVER

When it comes to unemployment being very low......the credit (for smarter voters) really belongs to Obama.....Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%; while Trump has ridden on that good economy and lowered it a "whopping" .3% morel

When it comes to tax cuts for the middle class, we should be reminded of the Bureau of Labor Stats that recently reported that wages have actually DROPPED in the past 12 months after adjusting for inflation.

When it comes to illegal immigration, The AP reported ".......that Trump over-generalizes about people who arrive illegally in the U.S. Several studies have shown that immigration does not lead to increased crime. Foreign-born immigrants are less likely to commit crime than native-born Americans, the research found, but crime rates rise for succeeding generations as the children and grandchildren of immigrants become more like native-born Americans....."

When t comes to foreign diplomacy.......the reality is rather shocking. We have pissed off most of our allies and emboldened our enemies like Iran, NK and....of course,,,,,Russia.

Given Trump's poor performance in virtually ALL aspects of governance, and his (and his family's) mounting LEGAL WOES perhaps his 2020 slogan should be, "Vote for me and keep me out of prison for at least 4 more years."

(BTW, Trump's slogan of MAGA, was "stolen from Reagan, who used the slogan, "Let's make America great again"........Just another little tidbit that Trump steals from others to the cheers of his ignorant base.)

Total crap, but what else do the Democrats have left but to spout BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Trump gets some credit for the economy.

Surveys show that shortly after he was elected, business confidence exploded.

Well, "true.".......Promising big business HUGE tax cuts and slashing environmental regulations does spur on business confidence.....

I think...just my opinion....but given what we have seen and how incredibly petty Trump is, totally incapable of letting anything go, no matter how big or small....I think Trump got so fucking mad at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner when Obama roasted him, that that was it.

He was going to run and do whatever he could to win.

So he hooked up with his old pal Vlad for help and Vlad gladly obliged because he hates Hillary even more than your average redneck white American male.

And the rest is history, following this narrative: Trump is doing everything he can to kiss Vlad's ass (Helsinki) and reverse every law and bill Obama ever signed.

Yeah, because he promised BIG business, not Main Street, that he was going to give them a big tax break. It's on video when Trump was too late to see he was being video-taped in Manhattan.

So the tax breaks are permanent for corporations but temporary for individuals.

Next, in order to pay for those big corporate tax cuts, the Republicans are going after big cuts in Medicare and Social Security after the mid-terms.

Hope you plan on working until you drop.

Total crap, but what else do the Democrats have left but to spout BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell Manafort and Cohen that it's total crap.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House.
.... :cool:

The additional (Trumpo) growth is largely fueled by government borrowing, as the federal deficit rises because of the tax cut.

Toro, post: 20653324,

Of course he does. He and his ‘devoid of moral principles’ Party have transitioned into responsibility for the economy with the short term hurrah that the deficit inducing tax cuts have created.

To hear Trump America is now ‘forever’ in his debt as if the ten year economic expansion will last forever and solve all problems.

TRUMP: “Six months ago, we unleashed an economic miracle by signing the biggest tax cuts and reforms …the biggest tax cuts in American history.”

THE FACTS: The president is exaggerating, if not being outright deceptive.

Rather than achieving a miracle, his tax cuts have helped stoke additional growth in an economic expansion that was already approaching its tenth year. The additional growth is largely fueled by government borrowing, as the federal deficit rises because of the tax cut. The pace of growth is expected to taper off after next year, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the Federal Reserve and outside analysts.”

With Deficit Ballooning, Trump Wants More Tax Cuts - GV Wire

This expansion is likely to end before the next Presidential election. The good times will be forgotten and the US government will be so much deeper in debt because Trumpo wanted a couple years of extra boom to crow about.

Coming out of the Trumpo recession could very well be much tougher than recovering from the Great Bush recession.

Yeah, because he promised BIG business, not Main Street, that he was going to give them a big tax break. It's on video when Trump was too late to see he was being video-taped in Manhattan.

Next, in order to pay for those big corporate tax cuts, the Republicans are going after big cuts in Medicare and Social Security after the mid-terms.

I "retired" at age 48. It's not all that unusual these days.

I think...just my opinion....but given what we have seen and how incredibly petty Trump is, totally incapable of letting anything go, no matter how big or small....I think Trump got so fucking mad at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner when Obama roasted him, that that was it.

He was going to run and do whatever he could to win.

So he hooked up with his old pal Vlad for help and Vlad gladly obliged because he hates Hillary even more than your average redneck white American male.

And the rest is history, following this narrative: Trump is doing everything he can to kiss Vlad's ass (Helsinki) and reverse every law and bill Obama ever signed.
Thanks Uncle Vlad! The US owes you big time! You slayed the Beast!

You still thinking it's luck?

After Trump humiliating your messiah after putting together billions... it's not luck.

Reports of President Trump's political death have been reported scores of times since the gentleman told his escalator ride to immortality.

From his very first speech, to Access Hollywood tapes to Russian collusion and Helsinki and his speech re:Clinton's Emails, everything was supposed to finish him.

Yet, he's still in office, still doing a bang-up job, and still having fun doing it. The left hates him more and more, and my guess is he survives this and the Deep State takes it on the chin again.

I "retired" at age 48. It's not all that unusual these days.

Yeah, actually it is. Retirement is being put off longer and longer.

upload_2018-8-25_16-8-27.png

Why the average retirement age is rising

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House.
.... :cool:

So when he resigns, which he will do rather than further imperil his phony empire built on the back of six bankruptcies and money laundering for his butt-buddy, Vlad, will you still support him? Make him a martyr?

You give an average. It doesn't change the numbers of early retirements, which again are not as rare as they used to be.

Forum List

Back