As the Rich Get Richer, the Poor Get Richer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Totally true. I have witnessed Cambodia from the fall of Pol Pot to today. In the 80's everyone was struggling to survive. Literally. Now you see a Lexus passing a farmer riding his cart pulled by an ox.

Yeah, big income disparity, but the road is paved, the farmer has an ox now as well as a cart. And he has food and a job.

In America our poor today means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD doesn't play Blu Ray.

The poor didn´t get any richer for decades. But many goods got cheaper as they come from other countries now. Many jobs taken away.
And the price of tea in China? Anything else irrelivent for us?
There might be relevant things for you. For example when Trump goes after China before the US industry has been relocated to the US. China in possession of large parts of the US and EU industry and their know-how means the end of the West´s advance sooner or later. West´s behavior is simply mad, whatever our leaderships do, one can only shake the head.

The poor didn´t get any richer for decades. But many goods got cheaper as they come from other countries now. Many jobs taken away.
There might be relevant things for you. For example when Trump goes after China before the US industry has been relocated to the US. China in possession of large parts of the US and EU industry and their know-how means the end of the West´s advance sooner or later. West´s behavior is simply mad.
The poor today are richer than any time in human history.

I know that grieves you, but it's a fact.

The gap between our wealthiest and the workers is widening

There might be relevant things for you. For example when Trump goes after China before the US industry has been relocated to the US. China in possession of large parts of the US and EU industry and their know-how means the end of the West´s advance sooner or later. West´s behavior is simply mad.

No doubt about that but that´s not all that great. A fat belly hardly resists. Look how wealthy we could be. Automated factories could work for us, all is free. Work time two or three hours per day. But that´s nothing for you, evil communism. You prefer to work 10 fucking hours in Uncle Sam´s last steel factory like hundred years ago. Health insurance? Communism! Holiday? Communism! Worker rights? COMMUNISM!

Here’s the list of the countries with the highest wealth inequality, according to the Allianz report.
(100 = One guy owns all the money*)
  1. U.S.A. — 80.56
  2. Sweden — 79.90
  3. U.K. — 75.72
  4. Indonesia — 73.61
  5. Austria — 73.59
  6. Germany — 73.34
  7. Colombia — 73.18
  8. Chile — 73.17
  9. Brazil — 72.86
  10. Mexico — 70.00

America Is the Richest, and Most Unequal, Country

*my adding for explanation.

No doubt about that but that´s not all that great. A fat belly hardly resists. Look how wealthy we could be. Automated factories could work for us, all is free. Work time two or three hours per day. But that´s nothing for you, evil communism. You prefer to work 10 fucking hours in Uncle Sam´s last steel factory like hundred years ago. Health insurance? Communism! Holiday? Communism! Worker rights? COMMUNISM!

Here’s the list of the countries with the highest wealth inequality, according to the Allianz report.
  1. U.S.A. — 80.56
  2. Sweden — 79.90
  3. U.K. — 75.72
  4. Indonesia — 73.61
  5. Austria — 73.59
  6. Germany — 73.34
  7. Colombia — 73.18
  8. Chile — 73.17
  9. Brazil — 72.86
  10. Mexico — 70.00

Topic is not income equality.
Topic is the poor are getting richer.

1. U.S.A. — 80.56
  2. Sweden — 79.90
  3. U.K. — 75.72
  4. Indonesia — 73.61
  5. Austria — 73.59
  6. Germany — 73.34
  7. Colombia — 73.18
  8. Chile — 73.17
  9. Brazil — 72.86
  10. Mexico — 70.00

If you want income equality move to Cuba where you go to prison for making a penny over $15 a day.

And yet not one of you moonbats has moved there.
Cuba is a damaged country with a strange leadership. But we can turn the tables and ask, so when you love bare naked capitalism that much, why aren´t you moving to Congo?

"The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered one of the world's richest countries in natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of US$24 trillion. The Congo has 70% of the world's coltan, a third of its cobalt, more than 30% of its diamond reserves, and a tenth of its copper.

Child soldiers have been used on a large scale in DRC, and in 2011 it was estimated that 30,000 children were still operating with armed groups.

Instances of child labor and forced labor have been observed and reported in the U.S. Department of Labor's Findings on the Worst Forms of Child Labor in the DRC in 2013.

Through 2011 the DRC had the lowest Human Development Index of the 187 ranked countries."

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Wikipedia

1. U.S.A. — 80.56
  2. Sweden — 79.90
  3. U.K. — 75.72
  4. Indonesia — 73.61
  5. Austria — 73.59
  6. Germany — 73.34
  7. Colombia — 73.18
  8. Chile — 73.17
  9. Brazil — 72.86
  10. Mexico — 70.00

If you want income equality move to Cuba where you go to prison for making a penny over $15 a day.

And yet not one of you moonbats has moved there.
Cuba is a damaged country with a strange leadership. But we can turn the tables and ask, so when you love bare naked capitalism that much, why aren´t you moving to Congo?

"The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered one of the world's richest countries in natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of US$24 trillion. The Congo has 70% of the world's coltan, a third of its cobalt, more than 30% of its diamond reserves, and a tenth of its copper.

Child soldiers have been used on a large scale in DRC, and in 2011 it was estimated that 30,000 children were still operating with armed groups.

Instances of child labor and forced labor have been observed and reported in the U.S. Department of Labor's Findings on the Worst Forms of Child Labor in the DRC in 2013.

Through 2011 the DRC had the lowest Human Development Index of the 187 ranked countries."

Democratic Republic of the Congo - Wikipedia
Because I'm not interested in wealth nor dealing with one of the most corrupt governments to obtain it. I live in the US where the poorest poor are wealthy.

Weather is nice in the Med. Millions vacation there.

So what's keeping the left away from Cuba?

Because I'm not interested in wealth nor dealing with one of the most corrupt governments to obtain it.
I mean as worker! "Forced labor", even children, that means they have full employment. No gun control, as you can read above! What a great capitalist place!

I live in the US where the poorest poor are wealthy.
No they aren´t. I am the poorest German in Germany, really, believe me. But I have health insurance, a flat, pension some day, its not cold in winter in my flat. And I don´t have to suffer from angst. I even could afford a small car if I wanted. But why should my car smoke my pot, hm? I am really rich compared to a poor American. Still fucking poor (that´s not only meant materially) and the revolution against the fucking egomaniac people here must start soon or wealth will ever be a dream.

Weather is nice in the Med. Millions vacation there.

So what's keeping the left away from Cuba?
You know how they go to Internet in Cuba? They buy a pass in the store and then can connect for an hour or two to the slowest W-Lan you have ever seen. In the public. You can see the bunch hanging around in the proximity of a hot spot and swearing at the Internet cause facebook hardly works. But Cuba has even some good sides. They won´t let you down, you get food stamps. Almost like in the US but less electronic. And the flat is free in Cuba, like health.

Last edited:
Rage against the poor. Why do the poor bother you? How immature. If you are not poor then explain why anyone cares if some poor person has a phone....unreal. if being poor is so great then why is everyone running around in the godforsaken rat race trying not to be poor?

if being poor is so great then why is everyone running around in the godforsaken rat race trying not to be poor?
h8795C799

~S~

Forum List

Back