As the GOP presidential bid gets more crowed, you'd think they'd all have something to say!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folk, its time for the Clown Circus again.....like most of you, I've got my pop corn, my peanuts and my comfy chair all positioned to watch the greatest show on earth......The GOP presidential run for 2016!!

upload_2015-5-28_18-49-36.jpeg

The fun part about all this, is that you really don't need a face, nor a year that they all run, all you need is sound device to listen to the
same ol boojay crap.....fkkkk the poor, enhance the rich, pander to the middle class, fkkk Obama's ACA and scare the hell out of old white people and whites.......been there, done that.....NEXT??????

This party never ever ever deviates from the sound bite of the Reagan years, ever...same shtt, just a different face, different year. They never have a real message, never anything with substance, just the same old bullshttt year after year after year.....and still their gullable base, those mindless minions all flock to hear this shttt!!

I want someone that is socially to the right but fiscally to the left. We need someone that wants to spend on our country.

This person needs to support the family. The family appears to be hated by the left in this country and it doesn't bear well for our future.

• Banned
I want someone that is socially to the right but fiscally to the left. We need someone that wants to spend on our country.

This person needs to support the family. The family appears to be hated by the left in this country and it doesn't bear well for our future.
Do explain to me, exactly what has the GOP done for families vs what the left has done....I can assure you, the left will fair much better for all of us.....starting with banking reform and ACA

Not to worry. You dem voters will get to hear from your ONE candidate when SHE feels like talking to ya. until then no need to worry over the Gop it's not like you'd vote for one anyway

Wouldn't you think the only serious democrat candidate would have something to say? Republicans aren't accused of dodging the media and God knows Media Matters is working overtime but the smarmy democrat only speaks to friendly audiences.

Folk, its time for the Clown Circus again.....like most of you, I've got my pop corn, my peanuts and my comfy chair all positioned to watch the greatest show on earth......The GOP presidential run for 2016!!

View attachment 41785

The fun part about all this, is that you really don't need a face, nor a year that they all run, all you need is sound device to listen to the
same ol boojay crap.....fkkkk the poor, enhance the rich, pander to the middle class, fkkk Obama's ACA and scare the hell out of old white people and whites.......been there, done that.....NEXT??????

This party never ever ever deviates from the sound bite of the Reagan years, ever...same shtt, just a different face, different year. They never have a real message, never anything with substance, just the same old bullshttt year after year after year.....and still their gullable base, those mindless minions all flock to hear this shttt!!
FYI - They have plenty to say. "I need money, favors, and a solid guarantee once I leave office". " I can be bought, I have a price." "Help me win the oval office and I'm your man/woman." "I'm your puppet, make offer."

• Banned

View attachment 41785

FYI - They have plenty to say. "I need money, favors, and a solid guarantee once I leave office". " I can be bought, I have a price." "Help me win the oval office and I'm your man/woman." "I'm your puppet, make offer."

Challenge here.....name one thing, Bush Jr. did while in office for 8 terror years that helped a family, just one thing?

• Banned
Not to worry. You dem voters will get to hear from your ONE candidate when SHE feels like talking to ya. until then no need to worry over the Gop it's not like you'd vote for one anyway

I'm not a HILLARY fan, I'm wasting my vote on Sanders even if I have to write him in!!

View attachment 41785

Challenge here.....name one thing, Bush Jr. did while in office for 8 terror years that helped a family, just one thing?
He did absolutely NOTHING. Why do you ask? And, what that have to do with the root post? Bush, Clinton, Obama, Ford, etc. were all low-life anti-America jerks. I can't name a single president that has set in the oval office during the past half century that did anything for us or for this once great nation. Why do you ask?

Wouldn't you think the only serious democrat candidate would have something to say? Republicans aren't accused of dodging the media and God knows Media Matters is working overtime but the smarmy democrat only speaks to friendly audiences.

Yeah, she's over the years taken notes from fellow republican candidates, who only APPEAR ON FAKE NEWS CHANNEL, ....does Palin ring a bell? Romney rng a bell.......NEXT?

View attachment 41785

He did absolutely NOTHING. Why do you ask? And, what that have to do with the root post? Bush, Clinton, Obama, Ford, etc. were all low-life anti-America jerks. I can't name a single president that has set in the oval office during the past half century that did anything for us or for this once great nation. Why do you ask?

I stand corrected, the way this site is set up, its not easy to comment to the appropriate person....and I agree with your post, however, I believe Obama has done good for the american people.

You think liberals don't have families? That whole "Family Values" thing came about when the GOP got a few TV preachers to hijack religion for political purposes. The term Family Values played well with focus groups, so the right wing started using the term knowing that they were twisting the phrase to mean republican values.

You think liberals don't have families? That whole "Family Values" thing came about when the GOP got a few TV preachers to hijack religion for political purposes. The term Family Values played well with focus groups, so the right wing started using the term knowing that they were twisting the phrase to mean republican values.

Yes, anytime you cloak bs into the family value mantra', the mindless will flock helplessly to that crap....realizing the least party that embraces family values, is the conservative party. If anything, their anti union, anti women, anti anything that isn't red white and money!!

View attachment 41785

I stand corrected, the way this site is set up, its not easy to comment to the appropriate person....and I agree with your post, however, I believe Obama has done good for the american people.
What good has Obama done for this nation and her citizens?

View attachment 41785

If you have to ask, you're clearly not interested in the subject.....because if you were, you'd find websites to answer the question.....I will say this however, he's was and is the right man for the right times.....now have a great weekend!!

View attachment 41785

Thats pretty funny considering hillary's been running from the press for weeks.
So whens the hildebeast going to break her silence?

View attachment 41785

I'm not sure she really cares what you want her to say. Your ilk won't vote for her anyway. She knows who she has to answer to, and trying to satisfy crazy right wingers would be a waste of time for her anyway.

If you have to ask, you're clearly not interested in the subject.....because if you were, you'd find websites to answer the question.....I will say this however, he's was and is the right man for the right times.....now have a great weekend!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .........just as I thought........ I get that same answer every time I ask the question from the Obamanites. .... hey, I already know the answer, I was just waiting to see what kind of BS you were going to mention.... I was loaded and ready for your answer.

View attachment 41785

I'm not sure she really cares what you want her to say. Your ilk won't vote for her anyway. She knows who she has to answer to, and trying to satisfy crazy right wingers would be a waste of time for her anyway.

Only loser dems would accept a candidate that refused to talk to the press for fear of being exposed.
You are one pathetic individual.

Forum List

Back