As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
We always knew that the Clinton campaign was the one that was truly guilty of collusion:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...es-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges?amp

After nearly three years and millions of tax dollars, the Trump-Russia collusion probe is about to be resolved. Emerging in its place is newly unearthed evidence suggesting another foreign effort to influence the 2016 election - this time, in favor of the Democrats.

Ukraine's top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country's law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

The leak of the so-called "black ledger" files to U.S. media prompted Manafort's resignation from the Trump campaign and gave rise to one of the key allegations in the Russia collusion probe that has dogged Trump for the last two and a half years.

Ukraine Prosecutor General Yurii Lutsenko's probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian's release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton's campaign.

Yes i just finished helping some of my employees and saw the story and checked to see if anyone posted it. Thanks for doing so.

Lets see of mueller spend 2 years investigating it and if CNN reports on it every day but they dont

The truth comes out over time. That is a lesson Democrats continue to ignore, and every time it comes around to bite them in the ass...

The truth comes out over time. That is a lesson Democrats continue to ignore, and every time it comes around to bite them in the ass...

Easy, the Left screwed themselves on this deal by forcing Sessions to recuse himself. He was a very, very, nice man, but they probably could have controlled him a lot better. In essence, to defend Trump, the administration had to dig, dig, and dig more, and guess what they found!

The Left has misunderstood why it has not only taken so long for the special counsel, but why there has been no movement in the other direction. You see, the special counsel can't find anything worth a damn on Trump as far as Russia, meanwhile...……………..we had an AG recused.

In essence, what I am saying is---------->the facts being brought to light against Hillary and the DNC, was just able to be put into motion once Barr got installed, which was a month ago. You see, the lefties on the confirmation committee asked the wrong question, lol. They asked Barr if he would in any way impede the special counsel probe, to which he replied no. They never asked him if he would pursue other avenues into the investigation that had nothing to do with Trump!

The Left is in trouble since Barr is older, and had this job before. He doesn't care about political pressure, and is a reasonably good fit for the job at hand, because it is going to get nasty.

The thing to remember is-------------->almost ALL of the investigation was already done by the administration before hand, they just had nobody in place to do anything with that which was discovered. As of a month or so ago, they now do, and I doubt it will take 18 to 24 months for everything uncovered to come to light since the investigative part is already done for Barr. It will surely be released BEFORE September of 2020, 1 revelation at a time to keep the citizenry paying attention, and then arrests will be made.

Since the Leftists on here have misread the tea leaves of why things are the way they are, let me inform them that----------> If I was you, I would grab my ankles, and crab walk as fast as I could for the hills, because there is no doubt that at least one, and probably more of your peeps, are going to be indicted to insure, that the truth stays in the news, up to and through the 2020 election.

Here it is. Wonder if we just missed this thread? Anyway...maybe we need a special prosecutor to look into this? Call it an insurance policy for 2020...

Trump supporter Nothingburger attempt #2,000,000 to distract self from reality...
Just sit in the corner, close your eyes, suck your thumb, and think happy thoughts...it's the best way to anoid the troubling revelations / facts coming out.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back