As Rep. Nunes stated, "[Trump is] a neophyte"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Whether Nunes knew it or not, he pegged Trump as being someone who has NO place to inhabit the oval office.

If right wingers on here would abandon their pride for just a second, they'd agree that Trump is certainly on his way to be judged as the WORST president ever.....and we've had some bad ones in our history.

I would just add to republican Nunes' characterization of Trump as not only a neophyte, but given Trump's behavior, a neonate also.

Unless Trump's behavior changes dramatically, he will not last his 4 years in office.

Nunes is a dick.

But it's no secret Donald does not belong in the WH.

Guess what ? That isn't a qualification.

He's there and Hillary isn't.

Suck on it.

What in the world does the phrase "pegged Trump as someone who has NO place to inhabit the oval office"... supposed to mean? It doesn't even ring as normal English but sounds like awkward foreign stuff coming from some freaking safe house in Syria.

What in the world does the phrase "pegged Trump as someone who has NO place to inhabit the oval office"... supposed to mean? It doesn't even ring as normal English but sounds like awkward foreign stuff coming from some freaking safe house in Syria.
Or a butthurt left loon

Whether Nunes knew it or not, he pegged Trump as being someone who has NO place to inhabit the oval office.

If right wingers on here would abandon their pride for just a second, they'd agree that Trump is certainly on his way to be judged as the WORST president ever.....and we've had some bad ones in our history.

I would just add to republican Nunes' characterization of Trump as not only a neophyte, but given Trump's behavior, a neonate also.

Unless Trump's behavior changes dramatically, he will not last his 4 years in office.
We had the worst president ever for the last eight years. Not like we don't have a handy example here.

So we need to add how many more shit names to Trump? Racist, Mysoginist, hater...blah blah blah. neophyte. That should do it.

When are you going to learn making up names to call Trump and his supporters isn't working?

What may not last four years is your sanity.

• Banned
Thank you right wingers....Now I know I'm on the right track.....LOL

Thank you right wingers....Now I know I'm on the right track.....LOL

So you are going to stop posting and leave those who think you are a moron to wonder ?

Or are you going to keep posting and remove all doubt ?

Or a butthurt left loon

Anything that takes the sting out of HIllary's loss.

The loss of the senate....

And the loss of the SCOTUS.

How it must feel to lose about the easiest election ever ?

• Banned
So you are going to stop posting and leave those who think you are a moron to wonder ?

Nah, I'll keep mopping the floor with right wing morons....like you. It's so damn easy to do and I rather enjoy it.....LOL

President Trump is flat out getting the job done. At this pace, he will go down as one of the GREATEST presidents ever...
  • Employment in the private sector surged by 298,000 for the month, with goods producers adding 106,000, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. Construction jobs swelled by 66,000 and manufacturing added 32,000.
  • In addition to the construction and manufacturing positions, mining and natural resources also contributed 8,000 to the total. Trump has promised to restore mining jobs as well.
  • The most construction jobs created in 11 years
Job creation posts blowout month in February

You lost.

I fought against the orange clown....and, YES, I lost

You supported the douche bag....and, YES, you lost too, but are too dumb to realize it.......

I can sleep better for being smarter in recognizing slime.

I fought against the orange clown....and, YES, I lost

You supported the douche bag....and, YES, you lost too, but are too dumb to realize it.......

I can sleep better for being smarter in recognizing slime.
Based on your grammar and sentence structure, it is safe to say you also lost in school. :laugh:

Nunes exact words were, and I quote

"Trump is a neophyte and nat4900 is a cocksucker."

President Trump is flat out getting the job done. At this pace, he will go down as one of the GREATEST presidents ever...
  • Employment in the private sector surged by 298,000 for the month, with goods producers adding 106,000, ADP and Moody's Analytics said. Construction jobs swelled by 66,000 and manufacturing added 32,000.
  • In addition to the construction and manufacturing positions, mining and natural resources also contributed 8,000 to the total. Trump has promised to restore mining jobs as well.

Trump should kiss Obama's feet for what he inherited.....LOL
From your same link, moron

WATCH: Trump vs. Obama: Here's who inherited the better economy

Trump should kiss Obama's feet for what he inherited.....LOL
You poor nitwit - Obama destroyed the U.S. economy (it's what idiotic left-wing hatriot economic policy always does). That's why the American people turned to Republicans all across the nation in record numbers during the 2010 mid-term elections. Despite of Obama's ineptitude, the Republicans did a phenomenal job of rescuing the economy. And now we're seeing what can be done when we replace an anti-American hatriot in the White House with a pro-American patriot.

Nunes exact words were, and I quote

"Trump is a neophyte and nat4900 is a cocksucker."
Uh...you do realize that Natty there not only consider that a monumental compliment, but that it is also turning him on right now, don't you?

He has apologized on numerous occasions because his posts were poorly written. He stated , and I quote: "my mouth was full at the time"

Sad.

Forum List

Back