As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

Yep, the real problem is Americans dont have enough guns, automatic weapons, and i think if every person just had one bazooka, that would do it...

yup yup yup

NRA is a terrorist organization, when we accept this fact, we will be halfway to solving the problem.

Because a 6 year old should be in bed at such a time.

Why? School is out... they were with their parent(s). Stop fucking projecting your parenting values on them. There was nothing wrong with their parents taking them to see batman.

Yes, I know certain people are offended by the very concept that there are such things as values.

I am not one of them. I just happen to know that not everything labeled as a value is actually a value.

Show me a parent dragging their kids out at one in the morning and I'll show you a selfish parent.

You really got it right! What's the saying, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"?

There are lots of jingoistic sayings designed to control your thinking like that one, read 1984 sometime...

you are controlled by language, if they tell you a lie over and over and over, pretty soon it becomes the truth

You really got it right! What's the saying, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"?

There are lots of jingoistic sayings designed to control your thinking like that one, read 1984 sometime...

you are controlled by language, if they tell you a lie over and over and over, pretty soon it becomes the truth

You are obviously speaking from experience.

try thinking for yourself for once...try asking yourself why is it conz are always in lockstep and libs never are

why conz are 1000 times more likely to be guilty of fraud, stealing elections, etc

jesus man, both parties are corrupt, but man, get a grip

try thinking for yourself for once...try asking yourself why is it conz are always in lockstep and libs never are

why conz are 1000 times more likely to be guilty of fraud, stealing elections, etc

My guess is it happens because you are delusional.

And really bad experience considering that saying was around long before 1984....

I do think for myself, I am not a con, I am not a lib. I'm a moderate. I also know that guns are inanimate object and inanimate objects don't commit crimes, people do. Following your logic we should ban rocks as that's what Able used to kill Cain...

I do think for myself, I am not a con, I am not a lib. I'm a moderate. I also know that guns are inanimate object and inanimate objects don't commit crimes, people do. Following your logic we should ban rocks as that's what Able used to kill Cain...

I know. All those multi-loading rock throwing devices that were deliberating designed to kill humans should be banned.

Unlike the AK47 or M16, which were primarily designed as hood ornaments for 67 Mustangs...

Not unusual for logical folks to look at a set of facts and arrive at the same conclusion. The rest are just plain lies from a troll. Do you have better stuff? This is getting really boring.

You don't even know what the hell the word "jingoistic" means, numbnuts. Reading you lecture others on language is just precious. :lmao:

Shhhhh....many of the soundbite addicts will latch onto " WAR is PEACE". They like the action shots on TV.

Totally explains you to a T.

I don't know if this issue has been addressed or not already in this 87 page chat, but after I learned that the youngest movie theater victim was only six years old, I was like, "Why was a six year old even there in the first place when the movie on the screen is a PG-13 rated film? And taking the kid to see it at midnight only made the person who brought the kid look even more brain dead. :( :( :(

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that little one be with the Lord now too.

Last edited:
I don't know if this issue has been addressed or not already in this 87 page chat, but after I learned that the youngest movie theater victim was only six years old, I was like, "Why was a six year old even there in the first place when the movie on the screen is a PG-13 rated film? And taking the kid to see it at midnight only made the person who brought the kid look even more brain dead. :( :( :(

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that little one be with the Lord now too.

I think we need some major parenting classes. We need to have parents raising kids instead of kids raising kids....

Forum List

Back