As China Parks Its Ships Next To Alaska, Here's Obama

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What a meatwipe

-Geaux

----------

As Xi and Putin stand proudly before the parade of China's military might and Chinese navy ships enter the Bering Sea for the first time ever, President Obama is busy doing other things just a few hundred miles away...

20150903_obama.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-03/china-parks-its-ships-next-alaska-heres-obama

My, my, so you silly asses don't like our President. Well, that is all right. I don't think that the President even cares what you silly asses think. And the Chinese ships are in international waters. You really think that we should sink them and start a war?

What did the Chinese ships even do there? It's a bad sign, it seems like China is going to act more aggressively. It has too many people and it will be pretty hard to defeat it. We need to do something about it before it's too late.

The ships are in international waters so who cares if they want to sightsee in Alaska??

If they land, well that's a different story and I'm sure no one expects them to do any landings.

Hope the ships are worth looking at and the Alaskans catch snapshots.

What a meatwipe

-Geaux

----------

As Xi and Putin stand proudly before the parade of China's military might and Chinese navy ships enter the Bering Sea for the first time ever, President Obama is busy doing other things just a few hundred miles away...

20150903_obama.jpg

As China Parks Its Ships Next To Alaska, Here's Obama | Zero Hedge

Chinese ships in international waters SHOCK HORROR, Obama does nothing because China's done nothing wrong. Duh.

Sure are ample amounts of 'historical first' under Obama.Yes, his tolerance invites 'new' first things. What an awesome development to have China flexing military might off our shore.

Just another day as Dummy shows us

-Geaux

The ships are in international waters so who cares if they want to sightsee in Alaska??

If they land, well that's a different story and I'm sure no one expects them to do any landings.

Like this first... Who would of thunk Obama would make key ships move from their moorings in Pearl so that the Chinese could park right next to our Missile Defense test platform in the USS Lake Erie. China got the primo mooring spots in the Harbor.

Obama is out of his mind

-Geaux

Chinese Ships Arrive at Pearl Harbor

Two Chinese People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) ships arrived at Naval Station Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on Tuesday, according to Chinese press reports.

Guided missile destroyer Haikou (171) and hospital ship Peace Ark arrived at Pearl Harbor ahead of the Thursday kickoff of the Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2014 multi-nation exercise.

The Chinese in total will send four ships for the world’s largest exercise — a first for the nation with an emerging blue water capability.

The other two ships — frigate Yueyang (575) and oiler Qiandaohu (886) — are expected to arrive shortly.

China will have a total of 1,100 personnel involved in RIMPAC 2014.

Chinese Ships Arrive at Pearl Harbor - USNI News

My, my, so you silly asses don't like our President. Well, that is all right. I don't think that the President even cares what you silly asses think. And the Chinese ships are in international waters. You really think that we should sink them and start a war?

We know he doesn't care that is why what he does is so disliked.

We should sink them to prevent a war.

Why do Conservatives shit their pants over a few frigates off of Alaska?

Where do you think our ships are? Do you see China whining and whimpering like our Conservatives?

Why do Conservatives shit their pants over a few frigates off of Alaska?

Where do you think our ships are? Do you see China whining and whimpering like our Conservatives?
Yes they bitch about more than just our ships,Japan Vietnam,the they blubber all the time just you.

The sorry excuse for a president doesn't care about America and idiots like you worship the fool.

I want to see the little prick go fishing on one of those crab boats from Deadliest Catch!

What a meatwipe

-Geaux

----------

20150903_obama.jpg

As China Parks Its Ships Next To Alaska, Here's Obama | Zero Hedge

Chinese ships in international waters SHOCK HORROR, Obama does nothing because China's done nothing wrong. Duh.

Sure are ample amounts of 'historical first' under Obama.Yes, his tolerance invites 'new' first things. What an awesome development to have China flexing military might off our shore.

Just another day as Dummy shows us

-Geaux

And it has nothing to do with Obama as president. We a Republican a president, the same thing would be happening. This sort of thing will happen more and more, and there's nothing the US can do. China has a standing military of 2.3 million soldiers. The isn't going to attack, so.... what do you want to happen?

It was Nixon who opened up relations, just in case you want to try and play the partisan card. But the reality is, if you don't know anything about how international politics work, then go find stuff out instead of making simplistic and silly statements that are meaningless.

Like this first... Who would of thunk Obama would make key ships move from their moorings in Pearl so that the Chinese could park right next to our Missile Defense test platform in the USS Lake Erie. China got the primo mooring spots in the Harbor.

Obama is out of his mind

-Geaux

Chinese Ships Arrive at Pearl Harbor

Two Chinese People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) ships arrived at Naval Station Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on Tuesday, according to Chinese press reports.

Guided missile destroyer Haikou (171) and hospital ship Peace Ark arrived at Pearl Harbor ahead of the Thursday kickoff of the Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) 2014 multi-nation exercise.

The Chinese in total will send four ships for the world’s largest exercise — a first for the nation with an emerging blue water capability.

The other two ships — frigate Yueyang (575) and oiler Qiandaohu (886) — are expected to arrive shortly.

China will have a total of 1,100 personnel involved in RIMPAC 2014.

Chinese Ships Arrive at Pearl Harbor - USNI News

This is nothing new, if you knew anything about history.

Chinese naval vessels in rare visit to Hawaii for exercises with US

"Chinese ships last visited the US in 2006, when the Qingdao and the Hongzehu stopped in Pearl Harbour and San Diego for communications drills, and search and rescue exercises off those coasts. "

Oh, Obama's weak but Bush...... yeah, Bush what? Same thing happened under Bush.

Jeez.

Forum List

Back