As A Voter; How Do These Photos Make You Feel? (Poll)

Do the photos make you feel...

• Happy

• Uneasy

• Angry

• Sad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, Melania looks good. :D

I'm not talking about superficially or "glamour-good" I'm talking about down-home "awww" warm type of cute. Never would get that from either Melania or Donald. "Schmarmy" or "sinister" are the words that come to mind whenever I see any picture of those two.

Sorry but none of the others look very good, IMO. I think it might be a requirement to be a politician that you must be kind of homely looking. Lol.

No one's asking you to date them. Politics =/= Match.com.

I'm not talking about superficially or "glamour-good" I'm talking about down-home "awww" warm type of cute. Never would get that from either Melania or Donald. "Schmarmy" or "sinister" are the words that come to mind whenever I see any picture of those two.

Sorry but none of the others look very good, IMO. I think it might be a requirement to be a politician that you must be kind of homely looking. Lol.

I'm just sayin' that they're mostly ugly, so pointing out ugly ones doesn't really mean anything. Lol.

I'm just sayin' that they're mostly ugly, so pointing out ugly ones doesn't really mean anything. Lol.

It's just the double-standard on the part of some of the menfolk that cracks me up. First comment from them about a woman politician is always about her looks...usually negative.

I wonder what Bubba and HildaBeast paid him and promised him, if he ran for President; a sure-fire guarantee that she'll win the general election.

It's just the double-standard on the part of some of the menfolk that cracks me up. First comment from them about a woman politician is always about her looks...usually negative.

Like celebrities though, politicians are there to be made fun of. :D

Actually, politicians are here to run our country like we elect them to do. It's an old-fashioned notion who's time has come to be revived.

Seriously, I cannot believe in or trust ANYTHING that comes out of a politician's mouth! Do people actually STILL believe their lies? People should have awoken years ago to their "scams."

TrumpBClinton.png

Just another reminder that national politics has the credibility and integrity of All Star Wrestling, almost.

TrumpBClinton.png

Just another reminder that national politics has the credibility and integrity of All Star Wrestling, almost.
So you think it's odd a business tycoon would pal around with power brokers. Further evidence that you don't live in reality.
Actually I find it quite typical, predictable and demonstrative of my point.

So, you're perfectly, precisely, and vividly 180 degrees off, again.

But I do always appreciate the way you feel a need to make things personal.

Good stuff!

TrumpBClinton.png

So you think it's odd a business tycoon would pal around with power brokers. Further evidence that you don't live in reality.
Actually I find it quite typical, predictable and demonstrative of my point.

So, you're perfectly, precisely, and vividly 180 degrees off, again.

But I do always appreciate the way you feel a need to make things personal.

Good stuff!
You gave your personal opinion and when I responded to it you complain like a school girl and lied about me not addressing the point. Good stuff!

Phony!

You stated both parties "work together to screw the American people."

Wrong. It's not a byproduct. They want to stay as a career and that entails screwing the American people by talking a big game and not backing it up with action. They screw the American people to achieve their career goals. The longer any of them remain in either party, the more destructive they are. We need strict term limits, you go, you leave. You don't die there

Zip. I feel nothing. If those photos move you one way or another, you are a basket case and have no business voting. Please stay home.

Please, politicians on both sides know it's a game. They're lifers who fight a war every two years and then work together to screw the American people in the middle
Most of them aren't out to screw the American people intentionally. It just so happens that the American citizens are collateral damage for their power, money and perk grabs.

It's not personal Sonny, it's just business.
So you think Trump is looking to line his pockets? The Clintons are worth an estimated 350 million and pretty much all they ever did was work for the government. The presidency would be a pay cut for Trump.
Power and attention weasel. Two things trump lives for.

:lmao:

From a Hitlarette. I mean you're right, but damn, the hypocrisy ...

Forum List

Back