As A Voter; How Do These Photos Make You Feel? (Poll)

Do the photos make you feel...

• Happy

• Uneasy

• Angry

• Sad

Results are only viewable after voting.
TrumpBClinton.png

Just another reminder that national politics has the credibility and integrity of All Star Wrestling, almost.
So you think it's odd a business tycoon would pal around with power brokers. Further evidence that you don't live in reality.
Actually I find it quite typical, predictable and demonstrative of my point.

So, you're perfectly, precisely, and vividly 180 degrees off, again.

But I do always appreciate the way you feel a need to make things personal.

Good stuff!
You gave your personal opinion and when I responded to it you complain like a school girl and lied about me not addressing the point. Good stuff!

Phony!
No, I just pointed out how you were wrong about my point.

My point was pretty clear. Maybe you should read stuff more carefully before getting upset.

You sure do get emotional easily.

Well? Given the fierce fighting and then the cozy aftermath in DC once the voters have calmed down, how do these photos make you feel?

160412-clinton-trump-jpo-445a_40397b6434889811e6d40815e28218ae.nbcnews-fp-320-240.jpg

TrumpBClinton.png

trumpClinton.jpg

Just sayin'. It's all one big happy family in DC at the end of the day..

Well I know that us in the right already know that. The left doesn't get it.
As.for Trump, he'll tell you he is part of the establishment, he's never hid from that, but he system that we need to turn this game ls around and he obviously pisses people off, especially on the establishment and with trade.......so I trust he will do that

Renegotiate bad trade deals or walk.
Help other countries, but those countries need to be paying their fair share as well.

Well I know that us in the right already know that. The left doesn't get it.
As.for Trump, he'll tell you he is part of the establishment, he's never hid from that, but he system that we need to turn this game ls around and he obviously pisses people off, especially on the establishment and with trade.......so I trust he will do that

Renegotiate bad trade deals or walk....Help other countries, but those countries need to be paying their fair share as well.

Is that why he's now reading from teleprompters and changing his stance on immigration? To piss people off? Or to knuckle under to the DC "business as usual" crowd?

As you say, he is first and foremost a businessman. And every business tycoon knows that if you piss off enough people in DC, you're going down the tubes. Doors will close. And the type of business Trump is in requires tons of public permitting. That can get VERY sticky if you've rubbed the grain the wrong way. Looks like he's figured that out and is now a version of Mitt Romney; controlled and answering ultimately to the angry old man behind the curtain.

Indifferent

What, the rich, the famous and the powerful are not suppose to socialize?
It just looks bad given the venom nowadays. And the public is seasoned enough to know how things often settle down after the big fight. Though the GOP never does give a sitting dem president a moment of peace. But the public gets sick of that too. And I'm not even sure Trump is the GOP. It's all so confusing. I guess I should've included "confused" in one of the poll options too..

How do you feel about the photos of Obama being with Castro?
I'm no fan of Obama either. Remember, I'm a middle voter. But if I had to vote, I'd pick "angry", because Obama is such a raging idiot when it comes to blind liberal trust of sinister people. Or "sad" for the country in general. Or "happy" if it helps us keep the Ruskie submarines out of the Gulf of Mexico.

So you think it's odd a business tycoon would pal around with power brokers. Further evidence that you don't live in reality.

Yes, DC is filled with establishment power brokers. It's about time you caught on to who Trump would pal around with if he was only able to win this Fall.
It's about time you caught on to the fact that your opinion rates lower than my dog's turds.

It's OK...I know the photos in the OP make you uneasy.. The hard truth is always difficult to face at first...You need to lash out. I understand... :itsok:

You stated both parties "work together to screw the American people", as if that is their priority. I stated that they didn't work together to screw the American people. Screwing the American people isn't their priority, it's a byproduct of what they are really doing, and that is doing whatever it takes for them to obtain and retain power, money and the perks that go along with the position.

Good points! :clap2:

Forum List

Back