Article 15 and High Gravity: Tonight is for all the marbles!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GHook93, Apr 7, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    With five games to go, if (when :razz:) Chicago beats Boston, that puts them 4 games back. With Chicago remaining schedule of: Cleveland, Howardless Orlando, NYK and NJN, I am sure Da Bullz will win one of those games!

2. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    I was able to get tickets at the last moment! Two buddies and I paid $150 for 300 level tickets! Ouch, but the game was in demand. Ended the night after a sweet victory at the Westend. Note: Anyone ever going to a Bullz game should hit this place up after the game. You also have the billy goat tavern (literally next to the UC), much quieter place.

Nursing a bad hangover. Can't wait to cut out today!

3. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Congrats on scoring the tix, dude!

Sorry I didn't see this thread yesterday.....

I've been telling you all along that the Bulls scare the evah lovin' shit outta me. Last night helped reinforce that fear.

Derrick Rose is ridiculous. That bank shot of the top left corner of the board was just silly. He can score on us whenever he damn well pleases.

I DID notice that the Boozer-KG match up is a huge mismatch in favor of the C's but did Doc?

Hopefully, the O'Neal's are able to give some decent minutes and we can scrape by and win in 7 but if the teams do meet I am feeling a Chicago win in 6.

4. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    I watched 3 quarters of the game last night and I say this with sadness, Boston is finished. The Perkins trade decimated their chemistry and the guys they got back in return (Kristic, Jeff Green) cannot fill the hole that Perkins left behind, Chicago is the Best team in the East followed by Miami, this will be the last time Boston and Chicago face off because Boston will be on vacation after the second round of the playoffs when Miami beats them in 6.

5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    I am a big KG fan. I got to see him play in highschool a few time. Class act. Boston is a scary team, as is Miami. I don't think there will be a clear cut favorite in the East, as LA will be the clear cut favorite in the West!

6. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Dude I don't even think Boston is going to get by Miami with the roster we have, Ainge flushed the season down the toilet when he did the Perkins trade.:(

7. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    That is far from the truth! Boston is far from done. Kristic, O'Neal and Shaq will more than make up for Perkins. Jeff Green is a stud. He was a nice pick up.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    I don't know they been playing like shit for the last month, I see an early exit for this team and it hurts me to say that.:(

9. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Plus I think Shaqs health is a concern, I don't think hes in any shape to give us big minutes in the playoffs.

10. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    I still like them to take out Miami ... Pierce, Green, West, and Allen SHOULD be able to reasonably contain Wade and Lebron and ,Miami still has nobody who can guard Rondo and they are even softer up the middle than we are at this point.

The series looks tougher than it did a couple of months ago, no doubt but I think we still get by them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1