Arrests after armed takeover of Sikh temple in uk

Libs are only "outraged' when it's Caucasians that are the perpetrators. They don't really give a rats ass about anything excepting assuaging their own white guilt complexes by over reacting to minority causes as if it will fix everything.

Libs are only "outraged' when it's Caucasians that are the perpetrators. They don't really give a rats ass about anything excepting assuaging their own white guilt complexes by over reacting to minority causes as if it will fix everything.
Wondering what the issue is here. Some people behaved badly and were arrested.
Have I missed something ?

I don't see any problem here. A peaceful sit in isn't a big deal, they weren't beheading anybody. Sikhs are actually pretty cool, and they were loyal British subjects, volunteering in huge numbers for the British Army in WW II and many served under William Slim in the war against the Japanese.

I lived near an apartment complex some Sikhs had bought and moved their families into when I lived in Silly Con Valley part time. They had street patrols and kept the trash on the streets picked up, and helped out neighborhood residents frequently. They aren't Arabs, either, which is a big plus.

This story is a hoax. England has gun control so there is no possible way these people could've been armed

Forum List

Back