Arrested 8 months ago and spent 18 months in prison

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Warning. DO NOT take a drink of ANYHING while watching this vide. Or it'll end up all over you and your computer. The most hilarious arrest I've seen in a long LONG time.

Let's all just forget the public disturbance the guy was causing. And continued to cause when the cop got there. The guy isn't fit for society.

Oh my. Something is very off with this man.

He'll do more time now. Assaulting a LEO is a felony.

Oh my. Something is very off with this man.
He'll do more time now. Assaulting a LEO is a felony.

Yeah, it was strange. First the guy says that he is so glad to be out of prison and doesn't want to go back, then he calls the cop a mother, threatens to beat him up, throws a sandwich at him, then informs him its a good thing he doesn't have his knife or he'd stick him.

I just want to know: did the guy really have $2000 worth of goods in that smoke shop?

Seriously, the guy needs psychiatric evaluation like most leftards here. He doesn't appear capable of being out by himself on the street.

Yeah, it was strange. First the guy says that he is so glad to be out of prison and doesn't want to go back, then he calls the cop a mother, threatens to beat him up, throws a sandwich at him, then informs him its a good thing he doesn't have his knife or he'd stick him.

I just want to know: did the guy really have $2000 worth of goods in that smoke shop?

Seriously, the guy needs psychiatric evaluation like most leftards here. He doesn't appear capable of being out by himself on the street.
Well, if he did, that place could fold by the time he gets out.

If he did, he should have shown the cop some receiptage, not the insides of a hoagie. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back