Arrest made in nanny cam case

BUMP

It's little things like this that we tend to lose sight of and we really shouldn't. This is a symptom of a terrible disease rampant in our country, in our society:

More news on the "nanny-cam" attacker, he's arraigned and pleads 'not guilty', of course. After reading this latest article, which includes an account of his prior arrest history, I have to ask, why in the hell was this animal still running loose among the population?

I have to ask, why in the hell was this animal still running loose among the population?

Because the jails and prisons are full...and the people's pockets drained...by incarcerated people that never hurt another nor took what doesn't belong to them.

If one had to actually hurt or steal from another before government could prosecute, we could focus on actually punishing those that commit violent/non-consensual crimes. We'd also have plenty of money and jail space to do so. Just sayin'

I have to ask, why in the hell was this animal still running loose among the population?

Because the jails and prisons are full...and the people's pockets drained...by incarcerated people that never hurt another nor took what doesn't belong to them.

If one had to actually hurt or steal from another before government could prosecute, we could focus on actually punishing those that commit violent/non-consensual crimes. We'd also have plenty of money and jail space to do so. Just sayin'

No argument here. This animal will never stop what he's doing unless he is caged for the rest of his life. Why should he? There are no consequences to his evil behavior. As a matter of fact, once an animal has clearly demonstrated it's inability to not cause harm, it should be put down. I don't want to feed it the rest of it's life, either.

BUMP

It's little things like this that we tend to lose sight of and we really shouldn't. This is a symptom of a terrible disease rampant in our country, in our society:

More news on the "nanny-cam" attacker, he's arraigned and pleads 'not guilty', of course. After reading this latest article, which includes an account of his prior arrest history, I have to ask, why in the hell was this animal still running loose among the population?

Because of his new popularity, the home invasion artist will have to spend a few more months in jail before the events of his brutal rampage fade and the parole board can turn him loose again to free up space for more brutes.

I wonder what would have happened if a similar attack happened back during the time the Constitution was written? If any of the Founding Fathers were in charge of justice for even a White man caught doing something like this, I'd imagine they all would have the situation straightend-out in short order:

$hang.jpg

Arrest made in nanny cam home invasion beating

Should he go free because his victim is a white woman? Doesn't this make him an authentic black man?

Good. Rather than lock him up and throw away the key, they should melt the key down to a blade, hand it to him in the cell and tell him he's got half an hour to "do the right thing".

That said though, this is the most bizarre OP comment I've seen all week:
Should he go free because his victim is a white woman? Doesn't this make him an authentic black man?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back