Arpaio immigration case attorney quits, citing ethical conflicts

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Arpaio immigration case attorney quits, citing ethical conflicts

PHOENIX — Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who is already fighting federal contempt charges, faces a new legal hurdle on another front, as the lawyer representing him in two other immigration-related cases quit.

The case before Snow involves charges the sheriff and his top officers ignored the judge’s orders to stop racially profiling people.

554016cbe289b.image.jpg

The Maricopa County sheriff: “I’m not going to talk about it. The truth will come out.”

That's the same thing he said about his burfur crap and we're still waiting for that too.

I think most people who hate Apario are probably illegal immigrants or people who frequently pay to molest children brought into the country by sex slave traffickers.

I think most people who hate Apario are probably illegal immigrants or people who frequently pay to molest children brought into the country by sex slave traffickers.

Unless you're one of those people who look at the amount of money that Maricopa County has had to pay for Arpaio's in custody and preventable deaths, targeting reporters, hiring of posse and then having nothing to show for it because they acted inappropriately, refusal to pay staff lawsuits and political witch hunts.

Unless you're one of those people who look at the amount of money that Maricopa County has had to pay for Arpaio's in custody and preventable deaths, targeting reporters, hiring of posse and then having nothing to show for it because they acted inappropriately, refusal to pay staff lawsuits and political witch hunts.
Joe is doing just fine here in Maricopa county. And I for one look forward to voting for him again.

Joe is doing just fine here in Maricopa county. And I for one look forward to voting for him again.

He's an embarrassment to the state.

lol, their hardon for sheriff in a state they don't even live in. Is about as obsessive as they are over Fox news, Rush Limbaugh, a state law in Indiana, what Kansas is doing with their OWN Schools, what Missouri is doing with their food stamp program, etc

they can't help poking their nose into everyone BUSINESS. it's so damn tiring and pathetic

gawd just leave the rest of us alone.

Is that why his poll numbers tend to be 30 to 40 points HIGHER then ANY president who has served at the same time? We will keep him.

Is that why his poll numbers tend to be 30 to 40 points HIGHER then ANY president who has served at the same time? We will keep him.

hey, If I lived there. I'd vote for him...You know he's doing things right when the liberals hate him. yeeeehawwww

Forum List

Back