Arnold wants $8 billion from Feds or Must think he is a Dem. sen voting on healthcare

look at you people.....California has carried this country for decades....and now that we are down you kick and spit on us.....you ought to be ashamed of yourselves......When a cancer like Pelosi and her like minded minions (we have a few here,Rdean,Zona,Midcant,Chris) takes hold of your state....then it will be my turn to do the laughing........

look at you people.....California has carried this country for decades....and now that we are down you kick and spit on us.....you ought to be ashamed of yourselves......When a cancer like Pelosi and her like minded minions (we have a few here,Rdean,Zona,Midcant,Chris) takes hold of your state....then it will be my turn to do the laughing........

Hey now WE did not elect em.

Just grab those bootstraps and take responsibility ;)

Something like 70 percent of California's Budget expenses are untouchable due to CITIZEN petitions turned into resolutions voted on by the CITIZENS of the State. Arnold found that out real quick when he tried to fix the deficit problem when he took over.

The people created the mess and continue to contribute to it each year. FUCK that State let it go broke.

exactly....and arnold tried to change that with his own initiatives that california liberal voters rejected

Something like 70 percent of California's Budget expenses are untouchable due to CITIZEN petitions turned into resolutions voted on by the CITIZENS of the State. Arnold found that out real quick when he tried to fix the deficit problem when he took over.

The people created the mess and continue to contribute to it each year. FUCK that State let it go broke.

exactly....and arnold tried to change that with his own initiatives that california liberal voters rejected

yep, and that 8,000,000 would only be a bandaid. The left loons that run the state haven't changed their ways in spending, or cut backs that need to be done. They are no longer business friendly, and businesses are leaving for better conditions. The only thing left to do is keep raising taxes on the citizens that still live there.

I left the state, Harry...you can slop around with Nan, Arnie, and aaaaaallllllll the other swine that govern that once great state. I'm up in the north country laughing

"keep raising taxes on the citizens that still live there. "

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Don't make me pay for your living in CA.

Not my state UScitizen. I moved from there before it got this bad. But that is what they need to do....raise the taxes, even though they pay the second highest in the US, right now. The politicians don't want to curb spending or cut back....so what's left to do?

Not my state UScitizen. I moved from there before it got this bad. But that is what they need to do....raise the taxes, even though they pay the second highest in the US, right now. The politicians don't want to curb spending or cut back....so what's left to do?

Sorry thought you might be a Caliprunian. I lived in Oregon for a while and they hated Californians and Texicans. Around Portland, south west OR was already inundated with Caliprunians.

It is apparently not just the politicians, they people or many of them play a part and responsibility as well.

Does anyone else recall how Ahnuld crazy the neos were? Talk of chaninging the constitution so he could be president, etc. ?

No. I dont recall that at all. In fact, i remember conservative specifically opposing a change in the constitution just to allow arnold to run for President.

Does anyone else recall how Ahnuld crazy the neos were? Talk of chaninging the constitution so he could be president, etc. ?

No. I dont recall that at all. In fact, i remember conservative specifically opposing a change in the constitution just to allow arnold to run for President.

Sure, once it started to backfire on them.
They are the party of personal responsibilty, after all.

Right out of the gate that thought was a nonstarter with the republicans

I dont know a single conservative who supported changing the Constitution to allow arnold to run for President ever.

You see unlike liberals, we dont change our principles on a whim.

I already have that, I'm in NY.

Arnold wants $8 billion from Feds or Must think he is a Dem. sen voting on healthcare

Let the state go bankrupt- don't be such a "girly" man Arnold. California is the poster-child for liberal fiscal foolishness and it's time for the chickens to come home to roost.

Investor's Business Daily reports that:

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has an idea: He wants President Obama to give him $8 billion - or else, he says, he'll kill or slash most of the state's welfare programs, cut pay for 200,000 state workers and end two tax breaks for big corporations.

The White House should do California a favor and say no. The only thing that will help at this point is for the state's citizens to vote the Legislature out of office — or for the state to be forced into bankruptcy. The Legislature has been under almost exclusive Democratic control for decades. Time for change

According to the IBD, California is home to more than 1/3 of the nation's welfare recipients. Their under performing schools are home to the 2nd highest paid teachers in the US.

Despite their dismal record , the state legislators are:

"the country's highest-paid state legislators, pulling down nearly $100,000, with $30,000 in tax-free money for their "expenses" and a state-provided car for their use."

By most objective measures, the economy is among the worst in the nation. Unemployment of over 12% is well above the national average of 10% — no surprise, considering the nonpartisan Tax Foundation recently ranked California 48th among the states on business-tax competitiveness.

Well then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Obama should just cut his vacation short, run home and start running those printing presses that print 20 dollar bills, while he is at it he can send me a few stacks too. Obama is good at this, it's about the ONLY thing he is good at. Well, maybe his golf game.:lol:

Arnold for President
A New Amendment Before the 2008 Election

Some members of the blogging nation are shouting a new chant. Arnold For President, they are all cheering from the rooftops of virtual reality. Arnold Schwarzenegger that is. Perhaps best known for his role as The Terminator in the film series of the same name-a series that was still raking in big bucks more than eighteen years after the original film was released.

Today, Arnold has new starrring role, and he didn't have to do any backflips or special stunts to secure it. He's the Austrian born Governor of the Bear Republic, but you probably know it better as the Great State of California. Since replacing disgraced former governor, Gray Davis, Schwarzenegger has gained a devoted following-despite several well-publicized bumps in the road.

There are, in fact, more than a few people who want Arnold to be the next President of the United States. Just one little problem-Arnold was born in the state that he governs, or in any state for that matter. He was born in Austria, therefore he isn't a natural born citizen. The nativist clause reserves the presidency, as well as the vice-presidency, for born U.S citizens.

So much for Arnold For President. Or is it? In 2003, Utah senator Orrin Hatch proposed the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment. The amendment is designed to flush away the nativist clause once and for all. The amendment would come with two clauses. The first being, that a politician with at least twenty years under their belt as a citizen of the United States may be eligible to run for the office of president. The second clause stipulates that the amendment would take effect over a course of seven years.

Due to the ironic timing between the proposed Hatch Act, as the amendment is popularly called, and the California recall that made Arnold Schwarzenegger governor, the amendment was viewed as a ploy to one day elbow Arnold into Washington. The Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment has seen little activity since it's 2003 inception.

Republican News - 2008 Presidential Election

Need any salsa with that crow?

Arnold should do it, even if Barry paid him off there would be new bills next year that California can't pay.

NY was like this for a time, and the president at that time gave the right answer:

FordtoCityDropDead.jpg

Forum List

Back