Army Units Deploying Overseas in 2019

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
size0.jpg

Off to Afghanistan [a loser’s game], Kuwait, and Iraq[?].

1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division will deploy to Europe later this year, replacing 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division.

The 1st Infantry Division’s 1st Combat Aviation Brigade will deploy to Europe later this year, replacing the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade.

The 1st Infantry Division Sustainment Brigade will deploy to Afghanistan later this year, replacing the 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade.

The 1st Cavalry Division headquarters will deploy to Afghanistan in early 2019, replacing the Army National Guard’s 40th Infantry Division headquarters.

3rd Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division will deploy to Kuwait in spring 2019, replacing the Mississippi National Guard’s 155th Armored Brigade Combat Team.

1st Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division will deploy to Iraq later this year, replacing the 3rd Cavalry Regiment.

From These Are The Army Units Deploying Overseas In 2019

Army units have been deployed over seas for about a century or more. We have permanent bases in lots of different countries.

Sorry Daryl, what does our constitution say about defending our nation from being invaded by an army of Hondurans? We are under siege. We can protect our country with whatever is necessary. Line our boys up at our border and don't take one step back.
Anything short of that and there will be a caravan 2,3,4........

...need to stop so many deployments- especially to Afghanistan--you can never change their culture/politics/etc unless you win a total war like we did with Japan and Germany

Sorry Daryl, what does our constitution say about defending our nation from being invaded by an army of Hondurans? We are under siege. We can protect our country with whatever is necessary. Line our boys up at our border and don't take one step back.
Anything short of that and there will be a caravan 2,3,4........

So you want a professional Warrior to do your killing for you. Just remember, there is going to be armed people trying to cross the border. But along with those armed people are going to be unarmed women and children. After the killing by the Professional Warrior, what is done with the women and children? According to the Warrior Ethos, it becomes the responsibility of the Warrior for the care and welfare of each and every woman and child and all other non combatants. Do you want the Warrior to kill them as well? A Warrior goes from killing to mercy at that point as is his oath to himself and those that came before him.

Sending in a Warrior to guard the borders is the wrong way of doing things. And it is a good way to break down the US Military as an Institution. Trying to force a Warrior to fire on non combatants will mean the end of the fighting force in the short run, not to mention the long run. Using force of any kind will do the same. And the Warrior, in the end, will refuse. And most likely, remove himself from the battlefield in disgust and never return to any battlefield for any reason.

You don't really want to use the US Military for this action. You want trained Border Control Personnel that are trained in the techniques that are required. More like Police than Military.

If you disagree, just how much blood must be spent to satisfy your blood lust?

No, I want that border closed and monitored by military and drones. Line our fully armed military up in a row and no one will be killed. Would you rush the line? Neither would anyone else. They would quit trying. A caravan # 7, 8 and 9 would be futile.

And stop with the stupid hyperbole. It's ridiculous. Securing the border does not a murderer make. Hyperbole does.
e.g.
You want to let these people in. One of those "refugees" is going to rape and murder an American child. So, Dexter, you approve of rape and bloody little children and want the illegals to do your dirty work for you so you can watch, you serial rapist lowlife pedophile.
There ya go. That is hyperbole. The left is rife with those who use the maneuver. It just makes you look stupid and void of reason.
So, go look up hyperbole and then stop doing it, you asinine, little flake.

Last edited:
No, I want that border closed and monitored by military and drones. Line our fully armed military up in a row and no one will be killed. Would you rush the line? Neither would anyone else. They would quit trying. A caravan # 7, 8 and 9 would be futile.

And stop with the stupid hyperbole. It's ridiculous. Securing the border does not a murderer make. Hyperbole does.
e.g.
You want to let these people in. One of those "refugees" is going to rape and murder an American child. So, Dexter, you approve of rape and bloody little children and want the illegals to do your dirty work for you so you can watch, you serial rapist lowlife pedophile.
There ya go. That is hyperbole. The left is rife with those who use the maneuver. It just makes you look stupid and void of reason.
So, go look up hyperbole and then stop doing it, you asinine, little flake.

You don't use Federal Military Troops inside the US, period without Congressional approval. Ii stated treasons why. You don't understand the reasons and I am certain glad that you are not in a position of power to try and do it. No matter how you paint it, it's against the law to use Federal Military Troops inside the US. It's been thought out by minds a lot smarter and more balanced than you. Take it from me, a retired US Military Person, I would NEVER fire on a civilian inside the US. Especially unarmed Women and Children. And those Rapists and Murderers that you claim are primarily made up of unarmed women and children. Now, move on, you are just not going to get your blood lust satisfied this time around.

Ok Patton,
We can and have used our military here.
Section IV, Article IV of the Constitution, protection against invasion or domestic insurrection, justified the use of the military as domestic law enforcement. That IS the law.

Don't need to be in power. I have a president that understands the necessity. You know, the Commander in Chief..... Lol, tell him he can't do it.
Don't care whether you would follow orders, or not. Maybe it is a good thing you are no longer active.
You have misinterpreted all the videos. Middle aged men make up the majority of the invaders by a wide, wide margin. You seem to fall for the photo ops that shove a few children to the fore front.
Again, bloodlust blah blah blah > ineffective hyperbole.:slap:
And lastly, grow up.

You are a waste of my time so we're done here. I'll let you have the last word. Be sure to use blood lust again..:rofl:

Last edited:
Ok Patton,
Section IV, Article IV of the Constitution, protection against invasion or domestic insurrection, justified the use of the military as domestic law enforcement. That IS the law.

Don't need to be in power. I have a president that understands the necessity. You know, the Commander in Chief..... Lol, tell him he can't do it.
Don't care whether you would follow orders, or not. Maybe it is a good thing you are no longer active.
You have misinterpreted all the videos. Middle aged men make up the majority of the invaders by a wide, wide margin. You seem to fall for the photo ops that shove a few children to the fore front.
And lastly, grow up.

You are a waste of my time so we're done here. I'll let you have the last word. Be sure to use blood lust again..:rofl:
Not to worry Trump has been to military school.

Ok Patton,

And lastly, grow up.

He has a bowling trophy too.

Ok Patton,

And lastly, grow up.

You mean the one that is given for participation? he didn't actually participate. He hired someone to participate for him. But I guess it still counts, right? And then stiffed him.

Ok Patton,

And lastly, grow up.

You mean the one that is given for participation? he didn't actually participate. He hired someone to participate for him. But I guess it still counts, right? And then stiffed him.

Don't know. I figured his daddy bought it for him like he bought every thing else.

Forum List

Back