Army to rename 9 bases after blacks or women

Starting with Ft Polk which is now known as Ft Johnson

Doesn't matter what they call this place was and will always be a shithole

Most of the towns outside Army bases are shitholes too. Lots of black people and drugs.

The only time I've ever been shot at was the time I was riding a bus at night in Columbus, GA, outside of Ft. Benning. Some asshole took a potshot at the bus

Starting with Ft Polk which is now known as Ft Johnson

Doesn't matter what they call this place was and will always be a shithole
Well, that's not so bad for that one. There's probably some stupid woke shit going on though. :(

Obama corrupted the military, too. Even NASA.

Pretty darn sure the soldiers are not pleased by this, but they are as powerless as the general citizenship.

You think the Troops will object to the base being named after a guy who was wounded 21 times and fought off an attack nearly single handed? Really?

Oh. You think the troops will object to the base being named after a Black. I get it. No. I don’t think they will. You will find Veterans are more American than that.

The Democrat Hate Machine is an Orwellian nightmare.

orwell1984censorshipwerrewwerrew.jpg

You think the Troops will object to the base being named after a guy who was wounded 21 times and fought off an attack nearly single handed? Really?

Oh. You think the troops will object to the base being named after a Black. I get it. No. I don’t think they will. You will find Veterans are more American than that.
They know he was only chosen because he is black. People find that shit annoying. Here is a good rule of thumb when renaming bases... if no one has ever heard of the fucking guy (or girl), then the base shouldnt be named after them. You either did something worthy enough to get a base named after you, or you didnt.

$32 trillion dollars in debt and the DOD had to throw away everything that had the former military base's name on it. Then they had to redo everything with a new name on it, right down to every piece of paper. For 9 military bases no less.

Can you imagine how much that piece of stupidity cost, just so someone could feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

They know he was only chosen because he is black. People find that shit annoying. Here is a good rule of thumb when renaming bases... if no one has ever heard of the fucking guy (or girl), then the base shouldnt be named after them. You either did something worthy enough to get a base named after you, or you didnt.

Interesting. By a curious coincidence General Polk served under Braxton Bragg. Bragg, for whom the base in North Carolina was named for, was considered the worst General in the entire Civil War. Historians differ on how much blame Polk has for the awful record that Bragg racked up.

Generally speaking. Pretty much every battle that Bragg fought, was a defeat. I’m betting most people don’t know that. I’ll even bet that you didn’t know what a horrific record that Bragg or Polk had. So maintaining the current names. Well they didn’t do anything worth the honor did they? Hell Roger Young did more, and he was a mere Private.

Truthfully. Naming the base after Polk is an insult. It is saying the best and according to you one of the most well known Soldier to come out of Louisiana was one of the worst Generals in the entire Civil War.

Worst of all. The people these bases were named after were Democrats. I thought you would be happy to strip Democrats of any honor.

Johnson sounds like a genuine hero but how many women held off an enemy charge? Why not rename Army bases every couple of years just to make it fair?

Fort Hood was renamed Fort Cavazos, from Kingsville, Texas. First Hispanic general, won the Silver Star and Distinguished Service Cross in Korea, another Distinguished Service Cross in Vietnam, and five Bronze Stars overall.

Sounds like a good fit.

So nothing has really changed. Fort Hood was named after a General who lost a war, then renamed after another General who lost two wars, Korea and Vietnam.

Progress, yo.

Forum List

Back