: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

who was the President that was told by the SCOTUS to do something [I forgot the pres and the issue] . The president at the time did as he liked and asked when the SCOTUS army was arriving to force him to do as they had ordered .

Andrew Jackson...and he should have been impeached, convicted, and hanged (or simply shot down like a rabid dog) for it.

Post all the wet dreams you like ...

^$700BILLION DOLLAR military.

And when the smoke had cleared, you would still be just another traitor to your own country.
The british called the colonists "traitors", too...So what?

We call them patriots for founding a new country and throwing off the chains of an oppressive occupier.
The british army was one of the biggest in the world at the time...a few "fat" "lazy" militia members routed them.

Every form of government in the world was born in blood and revolution and they all die in blood and revolution.

Collapse, partitioning and reconstruction are the next phases this country will go through.
Now post some more funny signs or something you actually understand...you're in way over your head at this point.

hey , thanks Jarlaxle , I had heard about the incident and it makes me think that there really is no control of a president turned tyrant .

The American people seem to be willing to put up with quite a bit of bullshit before they'll tear their fat asses off their recliners and away from their televisions to act.

The military prepares. That's kinda their thing. Id much rather guidelines and rules be in place than have these decisions mafe in the heat of the moment

economic prosperity?
LMAO..this country is so far in debt that it borrows money to pay the INTEREST on money it ALREADY borrowed. We can't even BEGIN to pay down the principal.
That is called "bankruptcy" in the real world.
If they raised the tax rate to 90% it wouldn't be enough. They're cooking the books and juggling numbers, but it'll crash sooner or later.

Actually, its the traitors on the right who have said they will take on the US military and win. You may have missed it the other night but it went to several pages of " hyperbole and partisan fantasy". There were a couple of nutters who said the US military would side against their own country and with the various little "militias".

Why don't you start a thread and ask that very question?

Or not.

Makes me no never mind.
I can tell you that you are incorrect in that assertion. The US military will not participate in a full scale slaughtering of American citizens - period. We are people too. Do you think we are robots that cannot see and feel what our actions lead to?

It might not even happen right away but if the government ever decides to truly use the US military as a hammer against its own citizens many military members will simply walk away, unable to kill those that they are sworn to protect.

I don't know if an uprising will necessarily 'win.' In that scenario everyone loses, period. Nor will the US military necessarily win - even if they kill every single one of those that are against them. The very act of pursuing a large scale war within our own boarders will cause the nation to collapse - we simply could not take the hit economically.

This scenario is an eventuality - that is almost a given as all nations collapse and we are no exception. It is, IMHO, a LONG time off though. We will not see true rebellion in my lifetime and I ma glad for it. My children though? That I am not to sure about.

economic prosperity?
LMAO..this country is so far in debt that it borrows money to pay the INTEREST on money it ALREADY borrowed. We can't even BEGIN to pay down the principal.
That is called "bankruptcy" in the real world.
If they raised the tax rate to 90% it wouldn't be enough. They're cooking the books and juggling numbers, but it'll crash sooner or later.
Debt means something entirely different in a nation as opposed to a household. Granted, it IS a problem and something that needs to be addressed BUT the debt itself is not indicative of a failed economy until its growth outpaces the economies growth.

Do you actually understand what it would mean if our debt was zero? Do you think that we can be economically prosperous if we carried a debt of zero? Do you know what the money supply would be under that circumstance?

Debt means something entirely different in a nation as opposed to a household. Granted, it IS a problem and something that needs to be addressed BUT the debt itself is not indicative of a failed economy until its growth outpaces the economies growth.

Do you actually understand what it would mean if our debt was zero? Do you think that we can be economically prosperous if we carried a debt of zero? Do you know what the money supply would be under that circumstance?
I'm not going to even try to discuss hypothetical, fantasy economic scenarios.
We are awash in debts we can never pay off. THAT is a fact.

Forum List

Back