Army-Navy game hotel reservations canceled due to influx of migrants in Massachusetts

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I imagine they did this because they were getting a lot of money thrown at them, far more than their normal reservations was netting them. In the long run, though, this may turn out to be a bad business decision. Surely, none of these people are going to book with them again and the bad publicity could end up backfiring.

I imagine they did this because they were getting a lot of money thrown at them, far more than their normal reservations was netting them. In the long run, though, this may turn out to be a bad business decision. Surely, none of these people are going to book with them again and the bad publicity could end up backfiring.

Even the Lefty Governor of Mass is running from this. She just threw the hotels under the bus.

Governor Maura Healey spoke about the issue Wednesday afternoon.

"I am very distressed to learn that any veteran may have been moved from a hotel, who had booked a hotel for that game," Healey said. "As I understand it, those were decisions made by area hotels."

are these migrants or illegal aliens??

Even the Lefty Governor of Mass is running from this. She just threw the hotels under the bus.
Some things in life are guaranteed.

• The Sun will rise
  • We're all going to die
  • Democrats are going to throw their voters (and everyone else that's stupid enough to make deals with them) under the bus

Stupid hotel owners are bragging about what good people they are and they want to help the migrants... bullshit they want the slave laborer's that are coming in.... so they said fuck the American people well their chain just got off my list of hotels to stay in....

Stupid hotel owners are bragging about what good people they are and they want to help the migrants... bullshit they want the slave laborer's that are coming in.... so they said fuck the American people well their chain just got off my list of hotels to stay in....
Most hotel owners of chain operations are franchisees....They may be getting orders from corporate.....Not that there aren't any large franchises that are stoked with woksters, I'm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back