#ArmMeWith - Letting Donald and Wayne know what teachers think of strapping up

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Teachers are awesome to do what they do after 4-5 years of college in order to make as little as they do and put up with the abuse they get from cons.

I saw an ex Marine schoolteacher on with Steph Ruhle earlier. She said that even with her skill and expertise, there wouldn't be time in the day for ongoing training. The idea is STUPID.

There are 3.5 million teachers. Arming "20%" as Dotard suggests would mean almost half as many as their are in the entire US Armed Forces.

And guess where that "bonus" money would come from - Yep, further cuts to education. Stop Being STOOPID. Arm these teachers thusly:

R9LIVEx3

DWhgGtNWAAA0aiI.jpg

DWhNzrwWkAUfdAd.jpg

DWuF1IAXkAE4-mb.jpg

News about #armmewith on Twitter

Last edited:
Teachers are awesome to do what they do after 4-5 years of college in order to make as little as they do and put up with the abuse they get from cons.

I saw an ex Marine schoolteacher on with Steph Ruhle earlier. She said that even with her skill and expertise, there wouldn't be time in the day for ongoing training. The idea is STUPID.

There are 3.5 million teachers. Arming "20%" as Dotard suggests would mean almost half as many as their are in the entire US Armed Forces.

And guess where that "bonus" money would come from - Yep, further cuts to education. Stop Being STOOPID. Arm these teachers thusly:

R9LIVEx3

DWhgGtNWAAA0aiI.jpg

DWhNzrwWkAUfdAd.jpg

DWuF1IAXkAE4-mb.jpg

Pay him no mind. He doesn't mean it.

Did you hum Kumbaya as you typed that?

No - I was humming a song about you and those who think like you :)

Students need protection and you post flowery feel good shit...who's stupid, loser? But I suppose with a screen name like yours....sounds like a 1960's reject

With better gun control, students would not need so much protection. And teachers don't have to be armed because they went to college, not boot camp. Perhaps some more guards, but arming teachers is ridiculous.

Students need protection and you post flowery feel good shit...who's stupid, loser? But I suppose with a screen name like yours....sounds like a 1960's reject

With better gun control, students would not need so much protection. And teachers don't have to be armed because they went to college, not boot camp. Perhaps some more guards, but arming teachers is ridiculous.

Clearly they are not getting the message my friend, but they sure as F WILL!!

What "gun control" do you propose?

We've been through that a berzillion times so STFU

Fine, if they don't want the opportunity to protect themselves and their students, they're free to say no thanks.

Let's just keep things the way they are, keep schools gun free zones, and continue to send the message out that a nutter with a gun doesn't have to worry about being stopped by someone with a gun on campus.

I wasn't talking to you.

I wasn't talking to you.

Agree .. You were talking to #SassySTOOPID

R9LIVEx3

DWhgGtNWAAA0aiI.jpg

DWhNzrwWkAUfdAd.jpg

DWuF1IAXkAE4-mb.jpg

You liberals are so lacking in common sense…..

No law will stop some nut from going on a Rampage.

Armed security is no doubt the last and best line of defense…

Any teacher that wants to be armed and is physically

imposing enough not to be easily disarmed should

be allowed to pack with training.

The kids should be taught to immediately report any

indications of a perceived threat.

The mental health laws need to be changed so these

Nuts can be dealt with before they go off…

Anyone that makes any sort of deadly threat should immediately

be locked up and forced to undergo a mandatory mental

evaluation for at least 30 days or more. Anyone that

commits one of these heinous crimes should be put

to death within 30 days….

We should also look at what Israel has done to secure their schools….

As long as there is the possibility of tyrants being in power

like this last bunch that had no problem using the full force

of the Federal Government against their political opponents

you will never get our fucking guns……………

Forum List

Back