Arming people in movie theaters

We have the highest murder rate in the industrialized world

Our guns do not keep us safe
If the terrorist threat continues to rise at the present or an increasing rate, someday you might feel differently. Disarm all the crazies and bad guys, assuredly, then we can talk about disarming the rest of us. Meanwhile, keep in mind that when the L.A. riots jumped off following the Rodney King cops acquittal, the the L.A. cops vanished. The only category of citizens and property that wasn't touched by rioters were the Koreans in Koreatown.

58852252.jpg

Guess why.

As far as the present situation is concerned our right to keep guns is a heritage I feel comfortable with and would feel very uncomfortable without. As has been said here many times, It is better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

Legislation has been introduced in my State (Tennessee) that would allow people with concealed carry licenses filing suit for damages against against owners of "gun free" businesses or other areas if they might reasonably have prevented such injury had they been allowed to be armed.

Show me an example where an armed woman stopped a mass killing

Otherwise, we are talking NRA fantasies
In relative terms there are not that many mass killings, nor is there a proportionate number of armed women -- or armed citizens in the general sense for that matter.
We have 300 million guns out there

They do not seem to be doing that good a job of keeping us safe
Safe from what or whom?

I like how you confine it to the industrialized world since so many other countries are gun free zones…and have higher murder rates than we do. And our criminals murder more than other criminals do….that is all there is to it…guns have nothing to do with it….European criminals get fully automatic rifles, and in fact seem to prefer them for their crimes…they still don't murder as often.

Britain has the same gun crime rate they had before they confiscated their guns…there are countries in Europe, with high gun ownership rates that have less gun crime than European countries with lower gun ownership…….

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year according to bill clinton…..that is why Britain is 2x as violent as the United STates…they don't let their people defend themselves from criminals…..

Show me an example where an armed woman stopped a mass killing

Otherwise, we are talking NRA fantasies
In relative terms there are not that many mass killings, nor is there a proportionate number of armed women -- or armed citizens in the general sense for that matter.
We have 300 million guns out there

They do not seem to be doing that good a job of keeping us safe
Safe from what or whom?

The Americans who use guns to stop violent criminals 1.5 million times a year disagree…..they don't like having to take AIDS tests after rapes or to go to the hospital after a beating….or the morgue…….

Legislation has been introduced in my State (Tennessee) that would allow people with concealed carry licenses filing suit for damages against against owners of "gun free" businesses or other areas if they might reasonably have prevented such injury had they been allowed to be armed.

Yes….it is about time…they should also be prosecuted for violations of civil rights…...

That's funny...like that one would stand up

Quite a few of the mass shootings in the last few years have been DHS staged events...one of the ways you can always tell is that they were running mass shooter/casualty drills mere days or on the day that this event occurred. Sandy Hook was a massive DHS drill that was presented as a live event. Same with Charleston, S.C and the Virginia TV reporter and they are so poorly pulled of that anyone with a little common sense could see that they were fake.
That's some world class tin foil hat stuff right there.

I want to get you on record...are you going to proclaim that this corporate "gubermint" has never been in involved in false flag attacks? Because I have some really good ones for you that have been de-classified.....what say ye?
Post em up.

Start with Operation Gladio and Operation Northwoods...let me know what you come up with...I will start you off "simple".

No one knows about Gladio...!

I want to get you on record...are you going to proclaim that this corporate "gubermint" has never been in involved in false flag attacks? Because I have some really good ones for you that have been de-classified.....what say ye?
Post em up.

Start with Operation Gladio and Operation Northwoods...let me know what you come up with...I will start you off "simple".
You are simple indeed. Throwing a few words out doesn't support you assertions.

If the terrorist threat continues to rise at the present or an increasing rate, someday you might feel differently. Disarm all the crazies and bad guys, assuredly, then we can talk about disarming the rest of us. Meanwhile, keep in mind that when the L.A. riots jumped off following the Rodney King cops acquittal, the the L.A. cops vanished. The only category of citizens and property that wasn't touched by rioters were the Koreans in Koreatown.

58852252.jpg

Guess why.

As far as the present situation is concerned our right to keep guns is a heritage I feel comfortable with and would feel very uncomfortable without. As has been said here many times, It is better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

The Sherman Oaks Galleria hired private armed security and they prevented looting there as well. Elsewhere there were places that had armed people defending them as well. Like the Koreans, they suffered no losses. Others were not so lucky however.

Quite a few of the mass shootings in the last few years have been DHS staged events...one of the ways you can always tell is that they were running mass shooter/casualty drills mere days or on the day that this event occurred. Sandy Hook was a massive DHS drill that was presented as a live event. Same with Charleston, S.C and the Virginia TV reporter and they are so poorly pulled of that anyone with a little common sense could see that they were fake.
That's some world class tin foil hat stuff right there.

Post em up.

No one knows about Gladio...!

Our beloved corporate "gubermint" has been using psy-ops since WWII and yet the sheeple don't believe that they would ever pull that shit on us.......how delusional is that?

Post em up.

You are simple indeed. Throwing a few words out doesn't support you assertions.

Did you look them up? If you lack the intellectual curiosity to even do that much, why would I waste my time explaining anything further???

That's funny...like that one would stand up
It depends on the juries.

Forum List

Back