Armed teachers would mean fewer female teachers - That's why libs oppose it

Some skinny 110 pound girl cannot handle a powerful gun. Probably doesn't even want to. Women are scared of violence and prefer to let the cops handle everything. If we arm teachers we're gonna have to hire more young strong men and libs hate that idea.

My wife's 85lb friend can handle a .44 Magnum revolver, a 12-bore shotgun, an 18lb elephant rifle, and an M1A National Match (M-14). Yer even more fulla-shit than usual, which is saying something. Have you gotten into the holiday cheer? Or are you just a stupid shit?

Last edited:
[

You must have hit the herb over the holidays because you are even dumber than normal today.

You don't need a powerful gun, by the way, to stop a shooter. A puny 9mm will do.

Most women can't even shoot a 9. Plus they don't like to fight back period. Women are gutless.

What are you doing? Trying to make Sarah Paljn and all women angry? You go to the R.L. school of fine conversation?

Calm down. Do you think arming teachers is the right thing to do? How many school shooting deaths do we have per year?

Next figure out how many teachers we have, figure a percentage that would conceal carry, maybe use the female population as a whole as a guide. Then figure how many accidents we have with conceal carry.

Then if the numbers are pro carry make your point.

And trust me, I don't fit into a stereotype so these are real questions.

My wife's 85lb friend can handle a .44 Magnum revolver, a 12-bore shotgun, an 18lb elephant rifle, and an M1A National Match (M-14). Yer even more fulla-shit than usual, which is saying something. Have you gotten into the holiday cheer? Or are you just a stupid shit?

By handle, i assume you mean shoot it once. Or maybe she shoots puny little 44 special rounds in her 44 mag. No 85 pound woman can comfortably shoot a 44 mag with full loads.

Calm down. Do you think arming teachers is the right thing to do? How many school shooting deaths do we have per year?

Next figure out how many teachers we have, figure a percentage that would conceal carry, maybe use the female population as a whole as a guide. Then figure how many accidents we have with conceal carry.

I bet 99% of female teachers would refuse to carry a gun at school. Women just aren't into stuff like that. They want to talk not fight.

[

You must have hit the herb over the holidays because you are even dumber than normal today.

You don't need a powerful gun, by the way, to stop a shooter. A puny 9mm will do.

Most women can't even shoot a 9. Plus they don't like to fight back period. Women are gutless.

I do quite well with a .45 and a .357 thank you very much.

I wager I'd make you cry.

I bet 99% of female teachers would refuse to carry a gun at school. Women just aren't into stuff like that. They want to talk not fight.

Well, what percentage of women do you think own a Gun?

Well, what percentage of women do you think own a Gun?

We own a few...our daughter owns one and is learning to hunt...most women I know have at least one.

3ogtrs.jpg

I humbly disagree. He just needs to educate himself.

Forum List

Back