Armed teachers would mean fewer female teachers - That's why libs oppose it

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Some skinny 110 pound girl cannot handle a powerful gun. Probably doesn't even want to. Women are scared of violence and prefer to let the cops handle everything. If we arm teachers we're gonna have to hire more young strong men and libs hate that idea.

• Banned
Another Straw Man: Who is advocating that all teachers be armed?

No one - because people know you can't expect some weakling female to fight back. But if we do arm teachers, then schools will have to hire more men.

Some skinny 110 pound girl cannot handle a powerful gun. Probably doesn't even want to. Women are scared of violence and prefer to let the cops handle everything. If we arm teachers we're gonna have to hire more young strong men and libs hate that idea.

This one here will do:

6362467-young-woman-with-gun-isolated-on-white.jpg

You must have hit the herb over the holidays because you are even dumber than normal today.

You don't need a powerful gun, by the way, to stop a shooter. A puny 9mm will do.

[

You must have hit the herb over the holidays because you are even dumber than normal today.

You don't need a powerful gun, by the way, to stop a shooter. A puny 9mm will do.

Most women can't even shoot a 9. Plus they don't like to fight back period. Women are gutless.

Even if your stereotype of women and guns was true maybe they would be better in their hands anyways. I disagree with arming our teachers, but if we did I would prefer they be used more as a deterrent. I don't want some young idiot who thinks he is Rambo waving a gun around children.

Even if your stereotype of women and guns was true maybe they would be better in their hands anyways. I disagree with arming our teachers, but if we did I would prefer they be used more as a deterrent. I don't want some young idiot who thinks he is Rambo waving a gun around children.

HAHAHA. I can think of nothing stupider than giving a gun to a female teacher who is scared of guns. She's gonna close her eyes and pull the trigger and who knows where the bullet will go. I'll take a trained Rambo over her. THINK

[
Come on dude, elementary female school teachers in Israel are armed:

israel-guns.jpg.aspx

HAHAHA. Another PICTURE of a women with a gun. Like that proves they are capable. Most women can't shoot a powerful gun and don't even want to. They are gutless weaklings. Their answer to every problem is "call the police."

Forum List

Back