Armed police used against 19 MONTH old baby

As usual, your title is a big fat lie. "Armed police used against 19 month old baby"

The family was kicked off the flight for being no compliant you moron. What is it with Muslims and lying about Jews?
It's like you're brought up to do so. You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a liar..

Crying toddler removed from Transavia Airlines flight and met by police Daily Mail Online

Yes, a new low for Israel's cowards, they used armed police to remove a 19 MONTH old security breach from an aircraft.

A lollipop would probably have been a better cure for the problem, but Israelis tend to be a bunch of power mad, evil bastards, so they used gun toting cops instead.

Blame the planes Captain for overreacting and calling it in as a security breach, the Israeli police can only act on the information given.
Stop making mountains out of mole hills in your usual RACIST STYLE

As usual, your title is a big fat lie. "Armed police used against 19 month old baby"

The family was kicked off the flight for being no compliant you moron. What is it with Muslims and lying about Jews?
It's like you're brought up to do so. You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a liar..

Its the Jew Hatred they are force fed from being born

Crying toddler removed from Transavia Airlines flight and met by police Daily Mail Online

Yes, a new low for Israel's cowards, they used armed police to remove a 19 MONTH old security breach from an aircraft.

A lollipop would probably have been a better cure for the problem, but Israelis tend to be a bunch of power mad, evil bastards, so they used gun toting cops instead.

Blame the planes Captain for overreacting and calling it in as a security breach, the Israeli police can only act on the information given.

Are Jews a race?
You appear to think so.

Are Jews a race?
You appear to think so.

Yes Jew is a race, but not all Jews are racial Jews. Just as not all muslims are racial arabs, or not all Americans are racial Americans. And International law says that Jews are a race with the introduction of Anti-Semitic laws.

Not all jews are semites,
Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.
Judaism 101 What Is Judaism

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Not all muslims are arabs definitely not a race.

Genetic studies show that Jews are predominantly the same genetic make up with enough specific characteristics to show they are a separate race to the arabs, Persian, Assyrians and Egyptians

Genetic studies show that Jews are predominantly the same genetic make up with enough specific characteristics to show they are a separate race to the arabs, Persian, Assyrians and Egyptians

Genetic studies show no such thing. Making things up again.

Genetic studies show no such thing. Making things up again.

Only if you are an islamomoron brainwashed into believing only the islamic version of facts. The studies show that Jews had distinct racial genes that are not present in any other group.

You act like it was an attack on the child. It is not that uncommon for people to be removed from a flight for a number of reasons. When I traveled with my children, they had car seats but had to take off and land in my lap. That has been the rule for decades on all airlines. Children need to be forced to nurse, suck or swallow to avoid ear damage. Parent are suggested to place a finger in their mouth or a pacifier to cause them to suck. It is not uncommon for infants and toddlers to be ill after a flight. Fever or ear infections are the most common. Tylenol or benadryl are also suggested to give before a flight much the same way you do before them getting a vaccine at the doctor's.
Anyone traveling with an infant should find out the rules before hand an understand why they much be complied with.

Forum List

Back