Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

CrappyToosh...tell me how dumb I am. Please. I want to know how you are more intelligent because you parrot the state's memes, faggots? Tell me more.
Im betting you already know. That's why all the aggro bullshit.

Anyhow, enjoy your little temper tantrum.

I'm done with this nonsense.
View attachment 269253

So now the American flag is officially the trump campaign logo

Good to know

All hail to the new chief in town "In Trump we Distrust"
View attachment 269256

Proof once again that he is in it for the money
Trump is in it for the money? Is that why he gives his entire salary to charity?

View attachment 269253

Good to know

View attachment 269256

Trump is in it for the money? Is that why he gives his entire salary to charity?
No silly. He gives his paltry salary to charity for brownie points. He's making untold millions violating the emoluments laws and the hatch act.

Good to know

View attachment 269256

No silly. He gives his paltry salary to charity for brownie points. He's making untold millions violating the emoluments laws and the hatch act.
You are way behind on the news....

Good to know

View attachment 269256

He's violating the emoluments clause and the courts are in on it.

Good to know

View attachment 269256

untold millions???????

if they are untold how do you know about them???

and he didnt give it to charities,,,he gave it to progressive agencies in the fed government,,,

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.

The left wing knuttjob was probably incited to hate and violence by CNN, MSNBC, Steve Colbert, Seth Meyers, AOC, Tliab, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Pelosi, Schmuer, Hillary, Trevor Noah....all of the 2020 Dem candidates.......

Looks like he was trying to kill those being detained.
How did you determine he was trying to kill the detainees and not destroy the facility or kill ICE agents?
It's obvious...if going after ICE, you don't go after the place where all the detainees (targets) are.

Well, you were wrong, he was as left as they come.
This is where that original idea of theirs comes from...a forum that shall not be named but the initials are D and U and we on the right refer to the people that post there as DUmmies. See the first reply line to the topic:
Screenshot_2019-07-14-09-49-11.png

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.
I knew the lame stream media would get it wrong... HE IS an ANTIFA thug and a Democrat Terrorist..

I knew the lame stream media would get it wrong... HE IS an ANTIFA thug and a Democrat Terrorist..
They are just doing what they do. Jump to the conclusion they want, and then move on with no apology when they are proved wrong.....again.

Good to know

View attachment 269256

He gives his paltry salary to charity for brownie points. He's making untold millions violating the emoluments laws and the hatch act.

Shameful how the Democratic Party lets him then. Does Trump give Democrats a cut to keep himself in business.

And you accuse me of wild conspiracies.....

Maybe this will make these Antifa (Anti First Ammendmemt) assholes think twice before they do anything violent again.

View attachment 269253

Good to know

View attachment 269256

I know he said it but we haven't heard anything about it and how do we know he is doing it. Take his word for it??

Take the word of a man who would not step aside as his presidential decisions can affect any one of the 268 business ventures worldwide that bear his name.

conflict-of-interest laws exist because it is expected that officials should never be in a position to advance their financial holdings,

That is why divesting ones interest while in presidency is usually done but Trump refuses. He insists that he can be trusted.

Because he is making money on his financial interest as foreigners want to curry his favor.

He wants to do business with the Russians and SA and that is why we can see his obvious lack of being critical of them

His daughter Ivanka has gotten trademark rights in China. Did she get them because she is the presidents daughter yet still supposedly she suppose to be his advisor and flies around in government planes.

Most people have something called integrity and would never allow one business interests to cloud his official judgment while in government.

Trump has no integrity or respect for American laws

federal conflict-of-interest law, which prohibits “officers” of the US from participating in any governmental action in which they have a financial interest

A simple divestment of business interests sends a signal that he has some integrity but instead all he has is his enablers

"I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia"says Trump 10/16

"Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis," Trump at a July 2015 rally. "I make a lot of money with them.

Good to know

View attachment 269256

I know he said it but we haven't heard anything about it and how do we know he is doing it. Take his word for it??

Take the word of a man who would not step aside as his presidential decisions can affect any one of the 268 business ventures worldwide that bear his name.

conflict-of-interest laws exist because it is expected that officials should never be in a position to advance their financial holdings,

That is why divesting ones interest while in presidency is usually done but Trump refuses. He insists that he can be trusted.

Because he is making money on his financial interest as foreigners want to curry his favor.

He wants to do business with the Russians and SA and that is why we can see his obvious lack of being critical of them

His daughter Ivanka has gotten trademark rights in China. Did she get them because she is the presidents daughter yet still supposedly she suppose to be his advisor and flies around in government planes.

Most people have something called integrity and would never allow one business interests to cloud his official judgment while in government.

federal conflict-of-interest law, which prohibits “officers” of the US from participating in any governmental action in which they have a financial interest

A simple divestment of business interests sends a signal that he has some integrity but instead all he has is his enablers

"Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis," Trump at a July 2015 rally. "I make a lot of money with them.
He does actually donate his salary. It's so small it makes no difference with all the other ways he's making money from the presidency.

Good to know

View attachment 269256

He does actually donate his salary. It's so small it makes no difference with all the other ways he's making money from the presidency.
$400,000 a year salary is small?
Interesting.

$400,000 a year salary is small?
Interesting.
Crepitus probably doesn't donate anything to any charity. Like most loud mouth, no action leftist liars.

Forum List

Back