Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.

Besides, other pro-illegal protesters were present and Seattle is not one of the cities targeted initially.
Has to be Antifa or other TDS afflicted Dimm.

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.

Either acts like these represent rare and random political insanity, or they are the early stages of a greater domestic conflict to come. My guess is some group (Antifa or BLM cough, cough) put him up to it, promising they'd join him and then abandoned him to go it alone.

Either acts like these represent rare and random political insanity, or they are the early stages of a greater domestic conflict to come. My guess is some group (Antifa or BLM cough, cough) put him up to it, promising they'd join him and then abandoned him to go it alone.

It's early stage.

(Does any sane person think a Trump supporter tried to burn down an ICE Detention Center?)
Nah, it's probably someone who thinks Trump is not radical enough and doesn't do enough about immigration.

But we'll see...

It's early stage.

I agree, most reservedly.

I hope they didn't have to waste too much ammo.

Good riddance! The deaths of liberal traitors fill me with sparkling joy -- all the less backstabbing, arrogant, violent traitors sharing an atmosphere with me.

the leftist spewed hate and condemnation for ICE has now put their lives in danger

Forum List

Back