Armed Guard Stops School Shooter After He Opened Fire at Atlanta Middle School

Clearly you can't read. The title was "Armed Guard". Why was the fact that he was armed have to do with this story? Thank you for proving my point, he didn't use the gun.

He was armed and the situation ended peacefully. End of story you ignorant wing-nut fuck....

Wing-nut? Hardly. Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Well, you would certainly know more about stupidity than anyone. There was an armed guard, he prevented a school shooting, it really is that simple.

No matter how hard you try, you can't spin this one with your partisan, radical liberal wing-nut bullshit.

I do question why the gun got past a metal detector...but the article did not state HOW the shooter entered the school...

“The obvious question is how did this get past a metal detector?” Davis asked about the gun. “That’s something we do not know yet.”

Rottweiler stated that liberals are opposed to armed guards in schools but this was a success. I pointed out the officer never used his own firearm, just that he secured the suspects gun. So, him being armed is fallacious to his supposed "success" story.

The security detail was armed, the shooting was prevented, end of story. Those are the facts - and there is no way for you idiot liberals to spin this one no matter how hard you try.

I think its fine to have police at schools .

properly trained police at schools is fine.

You going to raise taxes to pay for it?

The fact that he was armed doesn't relate.

He could have gotten the gun away without being armed, he never used his own gun in the process according to the article. He could have been armed with a pencil sharpener and taken the gun away.

The article makes no mention of whether the officer pulled his gun or not, so your post clearly doesn't relate.

Clearly you can't read. The title was "Armed Guard". Why was the fact that he was armed have to do with this story? Thank you for proving my point, he didn't use the gun.
Would you have been happier if the "Armed Guard" had blown his head off?

ATLANTA (AP) — A student opened fire at his middle school Thursday afternoon, wounding a 14-year-old in the neck before an armed officer working at the school was able to get the gun away, police said. Multiple shots were fired in the courtyard of Price Middle School just south of downtown about 1:50 p.m. and the one boy was hit, Atlanta Police Chief George Turner said. In the aftermath, a teacher received minor cuts, he said. The wounded boy was taken “alert, conscious and breathing” to Grady Memorial Hospital, said police spokesman Carlos Campos. Grady Heath System Spokeswoman Denise Simpson...

Armed Guard Stops School Shooter After He Opened Fire at Atlanta Middle School | TheBlaze.com

The fact that he was armed doesn't relate.

He could have gotten the gun away without being armed, he never used his own gun in the process according to the article. He could have been armed with a pencil sharpener and taken the gun away.

The article makes no mention of whether the officer pulled his gun or not, so your post clearly doesn't relate.

Why would it have to. Read the picture in the article. It is clear that guns were drawn.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

The article says the gun was taken by the officer. It gives no details on how it was taken.

How do you take something without approaching it? Come on, was it some sort of cop magic or what? Earlier I said you appeared dumb, now your proving it, good job.

I never said he didn't approach the gun, where did I say that? Obviously if I'm saying "he took the gun", he obviously approached it.

Use your brain, if it's functional.

Sythan - you taking fucking asshole to a whole new level. People like you are just despicable. In the face of indisputable facts which are inconvenient for your ideology/agenda, you start making stupid statements which trap yourself into a corner. The further into the corner you go, the more asinine your statements become out of desperation. Why can't you just accept what happened?

First you make the insanely idiotic statement "Pretty sure the article doesn't say he approached the suspect."

When OKTexas points out how fucking stupid that is, as you can't possibly disarm someone unless you approach them, you reply with an even more insanely idiotic "I never said he didn't approach the gun - obviously if I'm saying "he took the gun", he obviously approached it."

So how does he "approach the gun" without "approaching the suspect"? :cuckoo:

Do you see how fucking stupid you are in your desperation to ignore facts that are inconvenient to your ideology/agenda? Why don't you just tell us that the world is flat, that the sun is cold, and that John F. Kennedy is still alive?

Sure - right after we cut taxes because we eliminated unconstitutional programs such as Obamacare, Social Security, Medicaid, food stamps, and subsidized housing.

Is it a deal? I would love to have my taxes raised to put armed officers in schools. There is nothing more I'd rather see my money to the government go towards.

dear fool the scotus has already said obama care is perfectly constitutional.

why do you insist on living in a world of lies?

Sorry bout that,

1. Agreed, the cop had to draw his gun no doubt and aim it at the shooters face in order to threaten the shooter to stop or die *right now*, then the shooter paused and the cop walked up on him and took the gun, dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

dear fool the scotus has already said obama care is perfectly constitutional.

why do you insist on living in a world of lies?

Dear very ignorant bitch - if the Supreme Court decided that it "is perfectly constitutional" to rape women and to force all U.S. citizens into concentration camps, would it be so?

You've already proven a complete and total ignorance of your own government. Why don't you stick to American Idol forums and let the informed adults discuss government? Thanks!

I find it equal parts amusing and tragic that idiot liberal dumbocrats believe that:

1.) The Supreme Court is empowered to make law from the bench

2.) Anything the Supreme Court decides which they agree with is ok and perfectly legal

Sadly, our Supreme Court has been stacked with radical wing-nuts like Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and the despicable little troll Elana Kagen (who had never been a judge before being appointed a Supreme Court judge) - all of which believe the Constitution is an abomination and that their own ideology is the ultimate power.

Just once in my lifetime, I want to see the court get stacked with justices who have KKK and Aryan Nation beliefs and who make draconian decisions against homosexuals - just to see how quickly the left no longer believes the Supreme Court has unlimited power to do anything they want. It's so sad how ignorant of government the left is....

Well trained? Below is an article about a guy that does the training.

Security Officer Hired by School in Response to Sandy Hook Shooting Forgets to Take Handgun With Him When Exiting Student Restr

Neetzan Zimmerman

medium.jpg

Just days after calling its newly hired armed security guard "a tremendous asset to the safety of our students," a Michigan school released a statement saying the retired firearms instructor had caused a "breach in security protocol" by leaving his handgun unattended in the school's bathroom.

Clark Arnold, formerly of the Lapeer County Sheriff's Office, was hired as a security officer by the Chatfield School in Lapeer following a review of security procedures in the wake of last month's shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary.

"It's probably slim to next to none that someone's going to be needed in the school, but it's that slim you have to worry about," Arnold told TV5 earlier this week.

Rightwingers pay for their long shot flyers - hahaha good one.

"It's probably slim", yeah, probably slim...

Even advocates for armed guards in schools admit "It's probably slim to next to none that [an armed guard will be needed in the school]" and-----and it's probably slim to next to none that a curious kid would've/could've come out of one of the stalls in the restroom picked up the guards gun and accidentally killed himself but-----but if righties invoke the Cheney Doctrine, as they are wont to do then-----then, to be consistent rightwing/anti-taxers should not want to pay taxes to support armed guards in any of the approximately 150,000 educational institutions in the United States.

Crazy? - maybe but IMO, when it comes to 'bullying and weapons' in schools we should do even better than the Cheney Doctrine and invoke a zero tolerance policy.

I find it equal parts amusing and tragic that idiot liberal dumbocrats believe that:

1.) The Supreme Court is empowered to make law from the bench

2.) Anything the Supreme Court decides which they agree with is ok and perfectly legal

Sadly, our Supreme Court has been stacked with radical wing-nuts like Ginsburg, Sotomayor, and the despicable little troll Elana Kagen (who had never been a judge before being appointed a Supreme Court judge) - all of which believe the Constitution is an abomination and that their own ideology is the ultimate power.

Just once in my lifetime, I want to see the court get stacked with justices who have KKK and Aryan Nation beliefs and who make draconian decisions against homosexuals - just to see how quickly the left no longer believes the Supreme Court has unlimited power to do anything they want. It's so sad how ignorant of government the left is....

Regardless. The govt is of the people. The people are accepting the current chaos. We are a corrupt nation and we will suffer for it.

Forum List

Back