Arizona HS students ask for AG investigation after being kicked off campus over pro Trump attire &

hmmm

odd way to treat the next generation using their 1st Amendment rights.
You don't have that at school. If your kid wants to start fights tell them to wait until after class lets out, off school property.

If your kid wants to start fights

Start fights?

you think some of their peers would have attacked them, because of their politics?
Interesting how the tards twist life. Tards assault normal people over CLOTHING and it's the fault of normal people.

Goes back to lack of personal responsibility. A leftist trait
^ the fucking irony

You're simply an insignificant troll. Move along

You don't have that at school. If your kid wants to start fights tell them to wait until after class lets out, off school property.

If your kid wants to start fights

Start fights?

you think some of their peers would have attacked them, because of their politics?
Interesting how the tards twist life. Tards assault normal people over CLOTHING and it's the fault of normal people.

Goes back to lack of personal responsibility. A leftist trait
^ the fucking irony

You're simply an insignificant troll. Move along
^ almost too much irony

I live 2 miles from the school. The principal sent out this note:

"Dear Parents,

I am writing to clear up misinformation circulating on social media and media, specifically that students have been disciplined for expressing their political viewpoints or wearing political attire. This is false.

The administration addressed an incident that occurred at lunch this past Friday, when students carrying political signage caused a disruption and created safety concern. The students were asked to put away the signage and they complied. However, after school ended for the day, the students unveiled the signage again in a manner that again caused concern for student safety. When the school's Resource Officer asked the students to leave campus, they declined. They also refused to respond to my request to provide their names and school identification when I sought to interview them. The information circulating about student discipline is incorrect, but the District is unable to correct the record due to federal privacy laws relating to disclosure of student information.

In summary, our administration has not and will not discipline a student for lawfully exercising their free speech rights. Students may lawfully be held accountable for complying with the District's lawful policies, administrative regulations and expectations for student conduct set forth in the Student Handbook. It is our responsibility to maintain a safe campus and ensure there are no disruptions to the educational environment. Students or visitors who refuse to comply with administration and law enforcement may be asked to leave the campus when the administration deems it in the best interest of safety, security and effective school operations.

We are proud of our environment at Perry, where diverse opinions are valued. Thank you for the support you provide to our staff and students throughout the year.

Warm regards,

Dan Serrano, Principal"

How is displaying a flag a safety concern?
If it is that speaks of deeper problems within our school systems.
Sounds to me like the school didnt want to control their little Goebbels for political reasons.
I hope they get the shit sued out of em.

Kids get into fights over plenty of things. What do you think.

Deflection.

Do you think their peers would have attacked them for their political attire?
It would certainly be tempting

kinda like some asshole knocking off someones hat in a restaurant?

is Trump paraphernalia that scary to you?

Do you have the same reaction when you see someone wearing a Che t-shirt?

a swastika?

How often do you get in fights because something offends your delicate sensibilities?

School investigates bus aide who pulled a MAGA hat off student's head: 'She threatened me'
Ask me how much I care

We're Conservatives,we dont give a shit what you left wing pricks think.
I love it when you leftwing douchebags pull this kinda shit.
All it does is push moderates to vote Trump.
You dumb fucks never learn.

Students who were kicked off campus at Perry High School in Arizona over wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ attire and flags on Spirit Day are requesting an investigation by the Attorney General over the violation of their First Amendment rights.
Arizona HS Students Ask for AG Investigation After Being Kicked Off Campus Over Pro-Trump Attire and Flags
--------------------------------------------------

Do you want your kid kicked out of school because they worse a Hillary t shirt probably not
Do you want your kid kicked out because they wore black pants some snowflake didn't like it probably not.

Next time you demo pricks want to ban something ask yourself if you want it done to you or your kid for their opinions selfish assholes.
Bunch of brats trying to start shit. They can't wear baseball caps indoors either.

You are a Butt Hurt Tard BlackFag...

Students who were kicked off campus at Perry High School in Arizona over wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ attire and flags on Spirit Day are requesting an investigation by the Attorney General over the violation of their First Amendment rights.
Arizona HS Students Ask for AG Investigation After Being Kicked Off Campus Over Pro-Trump Attire and Flags

Do you want your kid kicked out of school because they worse a Hillary t shirt probably not
Do you want your kid kicked out because they wore black pants some snowflake didn't like it probably not.

Next time you demo pricks want to ban something ask yourself if you want it done to you or your kid for their opinions selfish assholes.
Bunch of brats trying to start shit. They can't wear baseball caps indoors either.

You are a Butt Hurt Tard BlackFag...

And with every butt hurt outburst they help moderates and independents make up their minds.....that they dont want to be associated with these crazy shitheads!

Sounds to me like the school didnt want to control their little Goebbels for political reasons.

You're concern is misdirected. If you listened to the irate parent's complaint it was about the Gilbert Police taking pictures of the students and telling them to leave. So you can join Kaepernick and take a knee.

Bunch of brats trying to start shit.

hmmm

odd way to treat the next generation using their 1st Amendment rights.
Shawnee Mission School District settles ACLU lawsuit over first amendment violations

Dont be so sure

You're concern is misdirected. If you listened to the irate parent's complaint it was about the Gilbert Police taking pictures of the students and telling them to leave. So you can join Kaepernick and take a knee.

Who called the police and what does it matter?

I guess the school has now become a Christian Baker.

Jo

Wow, quite sensitive are ya? Do tell how is an article of clothing on your person "starting shit"
Seems to me the only people "starting shit" were triggered school officials.

Imagine being such a wimp adult that an article of clothing sets you off...

Wonder if you say the same of blacks and wiggers that wear their pants around their ankles and their hats sideways?

....wow--civil rights being abused and not MSM headlines--as usual if they are Trump supporters/whites/etc

Forum List

Back