Arizona councilman (Reublican) mocks George Floyd's last words "I can't breathe"

Absolutely nothing funny about that. It was a sad excuse for a joke.

That said, he apologized and owned it.
Kudos for that.

Guy Phillips, the racist Reublican from one of the largest cities in Arizona said "I can't breathe" before taking off his mask and sighing in feigned relief during a right-wing anti-mask event. Video here:

Can you find something just a little more out of context, I highly doubt that you can. And since when is quoting Ben Franklin racist?

If republicans don't want to wear masks they won't wear them.

They will continue to contract the virus and they will continue to die.

It's pretty stupid to kill off your voters 4 months before an election.

If that's what you republicans want to do there isn't much anyone can do about it but killing your voters isn't how a person wins an election.

Last I heard the spikes are in commiecrat strongholds.

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words
I just watched the short video. It was crystal clear that it was a reference to the mask. This is just another Bubba Wallace inc8dent. Like I said, the more shit you pull like this, the more contempt we have for you
It was a reference to both the mask and Floyd's words.

Wow, moving the goal posts from one post to the next, the only person you've convinced is yourself.

He couldn't breath because he was high as a kite.
Floyd-Overdose.jpg
...and thugs were pressing on his back, preventing his lungs from adequately ventilating. They murdered him.

Positional asphyxiation.

1. When feasible, officers should avoid the use of prone restraint techniques.

2. Learn and follow department guidelines and policy for situations involving physical restraint of individuals.

3. Once the suspect is handcuffed, get them off the face-down position.

Floyd-Overdose.jpg
...and thugs were pressing on his back, preventing his lungs from adequately ventilating. They murdered him.

Positional asphyxiation.

Yet the official coroners report said he wasn't asphyxiated. Guess that makes you a liar.

So the phrase “ I can’t breathe “ was never spoken prior to the George Floyd fiasco?

Interesting.
of course it was spoken before. And still nobody is going to believe you that he wasn't referencing George Floyd's words.
No, nobody is believing you. But that’s nothing new. I’m sure this person doesn’t give a damn what scumbag Floyd’s words were. Telling people he has trouble breathing in a mask offends you? Tough. Grow a backbone and get a brain.
In fact, you don't even believe yourself, because you're making things up.
You're pretending that at a time when "I can't breathe" is all over the news, this guy just wasn't aware of it and said it in another context. Stop pretending. Your fakeness is too transparent.

An anti-mask rally? In Arizona? A rally about not wearing a mask in a state that is rapidly getting more infected every single day? What an idiot. The people of Scottsdale are retarded.

And it looks like he apologized for his comment:

"It was a stupid and insensitive comment that I shouldn’t have made, and I had no intention of disrespecting anybody while making that comment," Phillips told Channel 12 News.

He also apologized to the Floyd family through the Arizona Republic: "I am sorry about a comment I made today that was the same comment Mr. Floyd had made. He didn't deserve what happened to him, and I by no means was trying to make light of it by saying I can't breathe in a mask," Phillips said. "Please accept my sincerest apology and that goes out to anyone who became offended."

Looks like he was trying to be funny when he's an idiot lacking in tact.

Floyd-Overdose.jpg

Positional asphyxiation.

Yet the official coroners report said he wasn't asphyxiated. Guess that makes you a liar.
Bullshit. There was 2 autopsies. Both of them said it was homicide.

Are you one of those stormfront refugees who infect this forum?

Floyd-Overdose.jpg

Positional asphyxiation.

Bullshit. There was 2 autopsies. Both of them said it was homicide.

Are you one of those stormfront refugees who infect this forum?

Nah, I just pay attention, perhaps you should try it.

The Minneapolis coroner says that Floyd died from a combination of underlying health issue, being restrained by the police and the presence of intoxicants.

The earliest findings from the autopsy were released when Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman’s office filed third-degree murder charges against Chauvin four days after Floyd’s death. Prosecutors cited three preliminary autopsy findings: That there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia, that he had cardiovascular disease, and that his health conditions, plus “any potential intoxicants” and the police restraints, likely caused his death.

The Minneapolis coroner says that Floyd died from a combination of underlying health issue, being restrained by the police and the presence of intoxicants.

The earliest findings from the autopsy were released when Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman’s office filed third-degree murder charges against Chauvin four days after Floyd’s death. Prosecutors cited three preliminary autopsy findings: That there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia, that he had cardiovascular disease, and that his health conditions, plus “any potential intoxicants” and the police restraints, likely caused his death.

"there were no physical signs Floyd died of asphyxia"

This doesn't mean that he didn't die from asphyxia. Just that there were no physical signs of it visible.

This doesn't mean that he didn't die from asphyxia. Just that there were no physical signs of it visible.

Oh right, and unicorns fart usable energy. Sometimes it better people think you and idiot, than open your ignorant mouth and prove it. You sir, just proved it. Do you have any clue what the physical signs of asphyxiation are?

Some facts about "Saint" George's autopsy

-----------------------------------

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored:

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
  • The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
  • Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
  • It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
  • The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
  • Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
  • In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

Oh right, and unicorns fart usable energy. Sometimes it better people think you and idiot, than open your ignorant mouth and prove it. You sir, just proved it. Do you have any clue what the physical signs of asphyxiation are?

Not sure why you're getting so defensive. I'm just explaining what the experts have said about this.

"So it surprised a lot of people when the autopsy reports came across as saying that they’d found no evidence of asphyxiation.

That is both a misunderstanding of the report and an example of the difficulty in identifying cause of death, experts said. It’s a misunderstanding because an earlier legal document, put out to explain the charges against the officer who kneeled on Floyd, said the county had found no injuries consistent with asphyxia caused by physical trauma. But the actual autopsy report doesn’t mention the word “asphyxia” at all. It does, however, describe “neck compression” as a direct cause of Floyd’s death — meaning the blood flow (and, thus, oxygen) to Floyd’s brain and heart were cut off. It doesn’t take physical trauma to asphyxiate someone.

And that’s where the difficulty of pinning down cause of death comes in, said Dr. Karl Williams, a forensic pathologist who is the chief medical examiner of Allegheny County (home to Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania. “After that video we know why he died,” Williams said. “But it doesn’t necessarily mean, OK, that there’s going to be any evidence of that.”

• Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
  • Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
  • The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
  • Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
  • It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
  • The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
  • Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
  • In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom.

They ruled homicide from both autopsy reports.

Not sure why you're getting so defensive. I'm just explaining what the experts have said about this.

"So it surprised a lot of people when the autopsy reports came across as saying that they’d found no evidence of asphyxiation.

That is both a misunderstanding of the report and an example of the difficulty in identifying cause of death, experts said. It’s a misunderstanding because an earlier legal document, put out to explain the charges against the officer who kneeled on Floyd, said the county had found no injuries consistent with asphyxia caused by physical trauma. But the actual autopsy report doesn’t mention the word “asphyxia” at all. It does, however, describe “neck compression” as a direct cause of Floyd’s death — meaning the blood flow (and, thus, oxygen) to Floyd’s brain and heart were cut off. It doesn’t take physical trauma to asphyxiate someone.

And that’s where the difficulty of pinning down cause of death comes in, said Dr. Karl Williams, a forensic pathologist who is the chief medical examiner of Allegheny County (home to Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania. “After that video we know why he died,” Williams said. “But it doesn’t necessarily mean, OK, that there’s going to be any evidence of that.”

Blah, blah, blah, no signs of asphyxiation were noted in the corners report, like petechial hemorrhage in the eyes or skin. But hey, I guess you know more than the experts. LMAO

They ruled homicide from both autopsy reports.

All that means is he wouldn't have likely died on his own at that particular moment if he weren't restrained. If you read the reports Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while in a standing position.

Guy Phillips, the racist Reublican from one of the largest cities in Arizona said "I can't breathe" before taking off his mask and sighing in feigned relief during a right-wing anti-mask event. Video here:

These idiots are going to bring this to a civil war/uprising. Both sides literally fan the flames every time they open their mouths. The left is promising to fulfill sweeping reform demands that frankly are not going to be allowed to happen. Theres far too many pigs feeding off the barrels of pork provided in return for votes. The jury is still out on whether they get things to explode before the house of cards economy implodes. This will be the sole determining factor between divisive war and a more broad uprising.

Blah, blah, blah, no signs of asphyxiation were noted in the corners report, like petechial hemorrhage in the eyes or skin. But hey, I guess you know more than the experts. LMAO

I don't know more than the experts. That's why I'm showing you what the experts said, which debunks your argument.

Forum List

Back