Arizona councilman (Reublican) mocks George Floyd's last words "I can't breathe"

Wow, do you have ADD? You keep posting the same meaningless crap over and over.

Notice that you're attacking me instead of my argument. I'm just showing you that the experts disagree with you.

You think he died from pre-existing conditions. Both autopsies concluded that it was a homicide. Homicide means that another person killed him, not that he died on his own. Therefore the experts disagree with you. QED.

This really isn't that complicated and you're getting very defensive about it. You can think what you want, but you're not in agreement with the experts. The experts say that he was killed by another person.

Poor little commie, if he were healthy and not all doped up, he probably wouldn't have died. It's as simple as that.

You can think all sorts of nonsense. But the experts disagree with you. They claim he was killed.
Simple as that.

Feel free to keep running in circles like a dog chasing its tail, I'm not going to play.

If you truely can’t breathe then you can’t talk. You may get the words out once but that exhausts your air because remember that you can’t breath; so you either pass out or desperately suck in what little air you can get and are certainly unable to repeat over and over in an audible fashion with all kinds of noise making mayhem going on around you.
It is as always -Fake
When you can’t breathe you can’t holler out over and over again that you can’t breathe
All the fake media and liberal fantasy feelings get Crushed by that Fact

Forum List

Back